25 Grange Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9EY
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece Wet Room Suite
- Double Glazed Windows/ PVC Barge Boards
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Neat Front Garden
- Rear Concrete Yard
- Choice Location Enjoying Pleasant Open Aspect
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Impressive three bedroom mid terrace house conveniently located centrally in Ballyclare close to all local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and occupies a prime position overlooking green area. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 1.22m x 3.35m 2.74m (16' 4" x 11' 9")
- Tiled fireplace with mahogany mantle piece. Electric fire inset. Feature front window. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.79m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.52m (19' 7" x 9' 5")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces. Cooker point with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Complementary wall tiling. Larder unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recessed ceiling lighting. Understair storage. Hardwood glass panelled back door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 2.44m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
- Built in wardrobe. Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.44m x 2.44m 2.44m (11' 8" x 8' 8")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 1.83m x 2.13m 2.13m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
- Built in wardrobe.
- WET ROOM
- Fully tiled 3 piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Matching accessories.
- Communal car parking area.
Neat front garden with ornamental shrubbery.
Concrete rear yard with access to front via gable side.
Outside light. Water tap.
Garden shed included.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.