25 Crosskennan Lane
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2QY
- Spacious entrance hall
- Living room 16'1'' x 12' with feature fireplace and corner window with superb views
- Lounge 17'4'' x 12'11'' with featur fireplace and plumbed for gas fire
- Utility room with full range of high and low level units
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of "Alwood" mid oak high and low level units / Integrated fridge and freezer / In-situ bench seating to breakfast bar
- Dining room / Bedroom 4
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom comprising panel bath with retractable shower head, low flush W/C and wash hand basin with storage below
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Natural spring well water with potential for mains
- Superb site with mature gardens, excellent sun orientation and detached double garage
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three or four bedroom detached bungalow occupying a generous rural site with excellent sun orientation and outstanding views over surrounding countryside. Extending to approximately 1800sq.ft. this well appointed bungalow benefits from three large reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) together with a kitchen and informal dining area boasting a full range of "Alwood" mid oak kitchen units with space for range style cooker and integrated fridge and freezer. Outside, the property is approached via a tarmac driveway to a concrete yard area and detached double garage with extensive garden area to the side and rear with stunning views. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Tiled entrance steps. PVC door with double glazed sidelights to:-
- Spacious entrance hall
- Wall light point. Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving. Access to loft. Double radiator and single radiator.
- Separate W/C
- Low flush W/C with corner wash hand basin and double radiator.
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 3.78m x 3.12m (12'5 x 10'3)
- Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.b6 panel door to entrance hall. Concrete head in place for double doors. 15 pane glazed door to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area 4.78m x 3.84m (15'8 x 12'7)
- Full range of 'Alwood' mid oak high and low level units with open corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Inglenook style recess with space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas). Flue in place for oil-fired range. Integrated dishwasher. Fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Integrated fridge and freezer. Microwave recess. Dual aspect windows. Bench seating to breakfast bar area.
- Utility room 4.14m x 1.98m (13'7 x 6'6)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with complementary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Meter cupboard. Fully tiled floor and walls. Double louvered doors to oil-fired boiler. PVC door to side. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.90m x 3.66m (16'1 x 12)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, polished granite inset and hearth. "Baxi" grate for central heating and hot water. Feature corner windows. Superb views. Double radiator.
- Lounge 5.28m x 3.94m (17'4 x 12'11)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, polished granite inset and hearth. Plumbed for gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Superb views. 2.No. double radiators. Partially glazed door to entrance hall.
- Bedroom 1 4.01m x 3.68m (13'2 x 12'1)
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, drawer sets, over head lockers and complementary head board. Vanity unit with wash hand basin, storage above and below. Double radiator.
- Cream coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.23m (12'1 x 10'7)
- plus triple built-in wardrobes and matching vanity unit with workspace, drawers and open shelving. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 3.20m (10'8 x 10'6)
- built-in triple wardrobe and matching bedside cabinets, drawer set and workspace. Matching over mirror with inset light. Single radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with feature taps and retractable shower head. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin with storage below. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Detached double garage plus W/C and seperate utility. Double brick entrance pillars and tarmac drive through to substantial concrete rear yard. Garden to side and rear in neat lawn. Mature beech hedge and laurels. Well stocked low maintenance borders. Superb views over open countryside. Green-house. Outside tap.
- Double garage 6.55m x 5.92m (21'6 x 19'5)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Access to loft.
Plus store 10'8 x 7'9. Full range of high and low level units.
Plus store / W/C 7'9 x 4'1 Low level unit. Plumbed for low flush W/C
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.