Excellent 3 bedroom semi detached property on private mature site at choice end of cul de sac location within popular Clare heights development within walking distance to Ballyclare town centre. The property has been completely refurbished to include de luxe fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite and tasteful redecoration throughout. Viewing is sure to impress!
- Ground Floor
- Composite double glazed front door with multi point locking system and double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Understair storage. Solid oak 4 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.00m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
- Attractive fireplace in solid oak fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Open fire. Feature front window. Integrated shelving. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.18m 1.22m x 3.35m 2.74m (17' 4" x 11' 9")
- De luxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in high gloss finish with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- With PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 2.74m x 3.05m 1.52m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 3.05m 1.83m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
- Built in slide robes with integrated shelving and hanging space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.00m x 1.83m 2.13m (10' 0" x 6' 7")
- Built in wardrobe.
- With modern 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Heated towel rail. Complementary wall tilling.
- Situated at quiet end of cul de sac location within residential development.
Neat front garden in lawn with ornamental shrubbery.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden with raised lawn and spacious patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Garden shed included.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.