241 Jordanstown Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 0LX
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge with Dining Aspect
- Contemporary Hi-Gloss Kitchen
- Deluxe 4 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Beautiful Presented Throughout
- Popular Conveneint Location
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a popular convenient location this well presented Townhouse boats a contemporary open plan living layout plus a hi-gloss fitted Kitchen and 4 piece family Bathroom. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into well presented Entrance Hall. Quality laminate strip flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- LOUNGE AREA 3.76m x 2.90m (12'4 x 9'6)
- Solid burnt oak flooring extending into:
- DINING AREA
- Recessed low voltage lighting. Twin french doors into private enclosed garden.
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN 3.81m x 2.77m (12'6 x 9'1)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Glass display cabinet. Complementary wall tiling. Low voltage lighting. Plumbed for dishwasher. PVC double glazed rear door to garden.
- 1/2 Landing
- DELUXE 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 2.69m (10'9 x 8'10)
- Built in mirrored sliderobe. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.67m (10'10 x 8'9)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.44m (11'0 x 8'0)
- Laminate flooring.
- Outside 4.42m x 1.40m (14'6" x 4'7")
- Paved garden to front. Private low maintenance enclosed garden area to rear finished in plastic imitation grass.
Outside Utility Store 18'6 x 16'6 (5.64m x 5.03m) at max. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Including button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Separate store with PVC sliding door 14'6 x 4'7 (4.42m x 1.40m) Gas fired boiler.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.