, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BE
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with cast iron multi-solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Spacious rear hall with access to integral oil-fired boiler house and separate store
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Electric shower over bath
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Garden to front in neat lawn / Enclosed and mostly paved yard area to side and rear / Views over large open green area to front
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom end terraced house overlooking a large green and located on the periphery of this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a superb standard both inside and out this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and young family alike with plenty of outside space to compliment the quality kitchen units and sanitary ware inside. Benefiting from a ground floor W/C, mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits together with modern light oak effect "Shaker" style kitchen units and integrated oven and hob this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood part glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stairs storage cupboard with enclosed meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C. Fully tilled floor.
- LIVINGROOM 4.14m x 3.43m (13'7 x 11'3)
- Hole in the wall fire with inset cast iron multi-solid fuel stove. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.43m x 2.97m (11'3 x 9'9)
- Full range of light oak effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and frosted glass display cabinet. Complimentary work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull-out overhead extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL 2.34m x 1.45m (7'8 x 4'9)
- Fully tiled floor. Hardwood single glazed door to rear with double glazed sidelights.
- STORAGE 1.75m x 1.60m (5'9 x 5'3)
- BOILER HOUSE 1.55m x 1.02m (5'1 x 3'4)
- Oil-fired boiler.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.18m x 2.95m (10'5 x 9'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- plus built-in wardrobes with partially mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.64m (8'11 x 8'8)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower and "Triton" electric shower over. Glazed shower screen. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled walls with decorative borders. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Low level walling and decorative pedestrian gate to enclosed garden at front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Paved pathway and gold stone border. Timber pedestrian gate to side with paved pathway and 6ft timber fencing. Mixed pebble border. Access to fully enclosed garden to rear with raised and paved patios. Mixed pebble display. PVC oil tank. Timber pedestrian gate to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- None of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.