24 Dorchester Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5JL
- Extended Detached 4 Bedroomed Villa
- Together with Complete Internal Refurbishment
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen
- Utility Annex
- Units Finished in Walnut With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Deluxe Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Deluxe 5 Piece Ensuite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Asphalt Parking Forecourt
- Mature Private Rear Garden
Impressive Detached Villa having undergone substantial 2 storey extension in combination with extensive refurbishment and upgrade to now present a superb 4 bedroomed family home in a quality contemporary finish. There are too many unique features to list however the open plan kitchen / dining and master bedroom / ensuite are of particular note. Internal inspection is a must!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood cottage style front door with black door furniture and matching side screens. Laminate flooring. Matching cottage style door accessing Integral store.
- LOUNGE 6.25m x 3.56m (20'6 x 11'8)
- Feature stone built fireplace to ceiling height into 'Inglenook' recess. Stone hearth and cast iron stove. Solid timber bifolding / sliding doors opening on to decked patio area. Rang recessed ceiling lights.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINGING ROOM 7.09m x 4.98m (23'3 x 16'4)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of quality fitted high and low level units in contemporary walnut finish with contrasting worksurfaces. Centre island unit with inlaid 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and overhead pyramid stainless steel extractor unit. Wall mounted glazed display cabinets. Built in oven. Integrated breakfast bar. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Complimentary wall tiling. Matching flooring throughout. Square arch to open plan dining area with twin glass panelled doors accessing the lounge.
- UTILITY ANNEX
- With range of base units and contrasting worksurfaces. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for separate cooker. Wall tiling and matching flooring. Hardwood panelled half doors to rear garden. Recessed ceiling lights.
- LIVING ROOM 3.86m x 3.12m (12'8 x 10'3)
- Antique brick built fireplace with matching hearth.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding doors. Push button w.c. Wash hand basin. Wall tiling and accessories. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor
- With gable side window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 6.63m x 3.58m (21'9 x 11'9)
- With concave ceiling, exposed beams and recessed lights.
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with centred single lever mixer taps. Twin vanity units with matching sinks and single lever mixer taps. Wall mounted mirrors. Push button w.c. Quadrant shower cubicle with mains shower unit, sliding doors. Tile effect flooring. Polished chrome towel rail / radiator. Exposed ceiling beams and recessed lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.95m (10'2 x 9'8)
- Suspended pine ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.36m x 2.36m (7'9 x 7'9)
- BEDROOM 4 2.95m x 2.84m (9'8 x 9'4)
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Wall mounted shower unit over. Fixed shower screen. Wall hung wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button w.c. Polished chrome towel / radiator. Matching ceramic tiled floor. Panelled ceiling with recessed lights.
- Occupying a mature private site within this sought after residential location. Front perimeter wall with twin pillars and gates to:
ATTACHED DOMESTIC STORAGE AT GABLE SIDE 40' 0 x 7' 6 (12.19m x 2.29m) With twin front doors and rear door accessing the back garden. The roller shutter door at front elevation provides access to a STORE AND BOILER HOUSE 11' 8 x 7' 0 (3.56m x 2.13m) Electric roller shutter door accessing the front of the property. Florescent lights. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Separate Domestic Storage Area 11' 8 x 7' 0 (3.56m x 2.13m) As described as part of the internal accommodation.
Spacious private rear garden laid in lawn, within screening perimeter trees and fencing. Timber decked patio area. PVC fascia boards surrounding the dwelling.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.