24 Creeve Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3LW
- Set on an elevated site with stunning views
- Entrance hall with solid oak floor / Staircase to first floor with oak moulded handrail and flutted ballustrading
- Lounge with feature fireplace comprising marble surround and part polished cast iron inset / Glazed French doors to Dining Room with solid oak flooring
- Living room with feature elctric corner stove / Solid oak flooring / Glazed French doors to Sunroom with fully tiled floor and semi-vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of "Pippy Oak" framed kitchen units / Inglenook style recess with "Rangemaster" multi-burner cooker / Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with matching "Pippy Oak" framed units and "Belfast" sink / Separate shower room with high flush W/C and electric shower unit
- Spacious first floor landing with reading area / Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with luxury white suite to include free-standing roll top ball & claw bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" vacuum system / PVC fascia and soffits / Seemless aluminium guttering
- Sweeping tarmac driveway to substantial parking area / Detached double garage with access to substantial fully fenced dog pen / Large site extending to circa 1/2 acre / Superb views over open countrys
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a substantial detached two storey property occupying a delightful rural setting, pleasantly elevated to take full advantage of the stunning views over Lough Neagh and surrounding countryside. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out this well appointed family home offers even the most discerning purchaser the opportunity to benefit from a quality home of distinction in a sought after location just off the Staffordstown Road and within easy access of Randalstown and the M2 motorway for those wising to commute to Belfast or the North West.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the attention to detail provided by the current owners. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood four panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights and half moon over to;
- Spacious Entrance Hall 4.89 x 2.37 (16'0" x 7'9")
- Staircase to first floor with oak moulded handrail and fluted ballustrading. Solid oak floor. Understair storage. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.66 x 4.17 (15'3" x 13'8")
- Open fire with feature marble surround and cast iron inset with gas fire. Part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Ceiling cornicing. Double radiator. Eight pane bevelled glazed French doors to;.
- Dining Room 4.16 x 3.3 (13'7" x 10'9")
- Solid oak floor. Ceiling cornicing. Double radiator.
- Living Room 4.17 x 3.88 (13'8" x 12'8")
- Corner electric stove. (Flued for real stove). Solid oak floor. Double radiator. Eight pane glazed French doors to;
- Sunroom 4.18 x 5.43 (13'8" x 17'9")
- Fully tiled floor. High level TV point. 2No. double radiators. Vaulted ceiling. Double doors to patio.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 4.79 x 4 (15'8" x 13'1")
- Full range of framed solid "pippy oak" high and low level units with polished granite worktops. "Rangemaster" multi burner cooker set in inglenook style recess with feature brick overarch. Fitted sideboard / "Welsh" dresser with display cabinets. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Chrome directional spotlights. Single radiator.
- Utility Room 2.1 x 1.61 (6'10" x 5'3" )
- Range of matching "pippy oak" framed high and low level units. Polished granite work surfaces with "Belfast" sink. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Shower Room 1.75 x 1.77 (5'8" x 5'9")
- Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. PVC clad quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- First Floor
- Gallery landing with feature arched window and superb views over open countryside to Lough Neagh and beyond. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. 2No. single radiators. Access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 3.44 x 3.71 (11'3" x 12'2")
- Built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.39 x 1 (11'1" x 3'3")
- Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit . Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor. Single radiator. .
- Bedroom 2 4.17 x 3.38 (13'8" x 11'1")
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 4 x 2.97 (13'1" x 9'8")
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 4.1 x 3.87 (13'5" x 12'8")
- Double radiator.
- Family Bathroom 3.61 x 2.9 (11'10" x 9'6")
- Low flush W/C, and pedestal wash hand basin. Free standing "ball and claw" foot bath with antique style off-set taps and shower head. Large PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Vigour" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Half wood strip walls. Extractor. Double radiator.
- Circa 0.5 acre site. Sweeping tarmac driveway to substantial parking for multiple vehicles. Gardens to side laid in neat lawn. Outside tap. Three rail ranch fencing with lighting. Access to;
- Detached Garage 6.1 x 7.5 (20'0" x 24'7")
- Roller door and pedestrian door. Charging point for electric vehicles. Access to large fully fenced dog pen.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.