24 Castle Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4LT
- Spacious entrance hall
- Livingroom 18'5 x 11'8 (into bay window) with open fire and feature fire surround
- Dining Room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of pine high and low level units
- Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge
- Utility room with low level storage, work surface and stainless steel sink unit
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with range of built-in furniture and ensuite shower room and W/C
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment
- Attached garage 20'3 x 9'10 Up and over door
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to downsize to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with two reception rooms, utility, ensuite to the master bedroom and attached garage all positioned on a generous but manageable site with excellent sun orientation. Located just off the Castle Road the property also benefits from easy access to Antrim Castle Gardens and Junction 1. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with leaded glass portlight. Leaded and double glazed side light to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with insulted copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 5.61m x 3.56m (18'5" x 11'8")
- (Into bay window) Open fire with back boiler, wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Dual aspect windows. Single and double radiator. Door to:-
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Door to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.27m x 3.58m (14'0" x 11'9")
- (max) Full range of pine high and low level units with glazed corner displays. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with overhead extractor. Mid level 'Neff' double oven. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Door to entrance hall. Door to:-
- UTILITY ROOM 2.21m x 1.78m (7'3" x 5'10")
- Low level cupboards and complementary worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator. Hardwood "gothic" style door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9" x 10'1")
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.01m x 3.71m (13'2" x 12'2")
- (Max) Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator. Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and matching bedside cabinets. Single radiator. Access to loft.
- Ivory coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Tiled effect floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Modern white suit comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage beneath. Fully tiled floor and walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage down lights.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.17m x 3.00m (20'3" x 9'10")
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Access to loft. Part glazed service door to rear.
- Well stocked borders to front and side. Garden to front in neat lawn and marble chipped edging.
Tarmac drive with space for 3 cars. Access to attached garage. Timber pedestrian gate to both sides accessing;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, Donegal Quartz and pink stone display and 6ft timber fencing. Greenhouse. PVC tank.
Paved pathway. Circular patio.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.