24 Carnbeg Meadows
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RG
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 17'5 x 12'4 with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of gloss white high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front with off-street parking for two plus cars / Detached garage 20' 9'9
- Fully enclosed to rear with feature paving / Excellent sun orientation
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with garage occupying a prime site with superb sun orientation in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for contemporary style white high gloss high and low level units with integrated appliances and luxury bathroom suite, ensuite and ground floor W/C. The low maintenance feature paved garden to the rear offers a private place to enjoy sunny afternoons and evenings without the stress of mowing the lawn. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood partially double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Small understair storage area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Extractor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.31m x 3.76m (17'5 x 12'4)
- Feature oak fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.82m x 3.66m (19'1 x 12)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with chrome handles and polished granite work surfaces. Wall mounted tambour unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and flutted polished granite drainer. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Low voltage downlights. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double and single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM1 3.84m x 2.77m (12'7 x 9'1)
- plus built-in wardrobe with oak effect and mirrored sliding doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 3.12m (15' x 10'3)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.56m x 2.57m (11'8 x 8'5)
- (max) Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature mixer taps, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with matching mixer taps. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with parking for two plus cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.10m x 2.97m (20' x 9'9)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
Service door to fully enclosed and paved garden at rear with 6ft. timber fencing. Pedestrian gate to driveway. PVC oil-tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.