23 The Brooks
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0NW
- Delightful 2 Bedroom End Townhouse
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Quality Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom With W.c.
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Combi Boiler/ Pressurised Water System
- Private Managed Gardens
- Ample Car Parking Space
- Choice Position Within Popular Village Development
Well presented 2 bedroom end townhouse situated at choice end of cul de sac location within this popular Mews style development in Burnside Village. The property has been finished to a quality specification throughout and therefore viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING AREA 5.79m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.91m (19' 10" x 13' 3")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen in hi gloss finish with range of high and low level units with contrasting woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated fridge freezer. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling. Tiled floor to kitchen. Twin front windows. Recessed under unit and low level lighting.
- With white two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Large shelved hot press. Access to roof space storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 3.05m x 2.74m 2.44m (11' 10" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 2.44m x 2.13m 3.05m (9' 8" x 7' 10")
- Contemporary three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower head, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Situated on private site at choice end of cul de sac location within this popular Mews style development in Burnside Village.
Ample car parking at front and gable side.
Communal gardens to side. Oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.