23 Sallybush Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4TS
- Extended Cottage Style Townhouse
- 3/2 Bedrooms
- 1+/2+ Receptions
- Integral Garage with Secure Driveway
- Highly Regarded Semi-Rural Location
- Far Reaching Views over Countryside
- Extensive Mature Private Gardens
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- First Floor Lounge with Open Fire
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
Positioned on an extensive mature site within a popular semi-rural location this extended Cottage style Townhouse boasts a versatile and 'quirky' living layout and will interest the buyer looking for a home that enjoys an unspoilt backdrop yet is only minutes drive from Sandyknowes Roundabout and Motorway Network.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into double glazed Entrance Porch. Double glazed entrance door into well presented Hallway with quality hardwood flooring. Service door into
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- Power and light.
- BEDROOM 3 OR LIVING ROOM 2.92m x 2.74m (9'7 x 9'0)
- Hallway leading to Bedrooms, Bathroom and Kitchen.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising step-in shower enclosure. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- SEPERATE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.05m (10'6 x 10'0)
- Built in double wardrobe. Separate wash hand basin housed in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM 1 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2 x 9'9)
- Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobes.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING ASPECT 6.55m x 4.32m (21'6 x 14'2)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted country pine effect units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Twin french doors to Courtyard. Twin glass display cabinets. Feature vaulted ceiling. Views over surrounding Countryside.
- Open tread feature staircase leading to:
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE 7.21m x 4.19m (23'8 x 13'9)
- Feature stone clad wall with open fire. Vaulted Pine panelled ceiling. Dual window aspect enjoying views over surrounding Countryside.
- Fully paved neat garden to front. Twin gates to driveway leading to INTEGRAL GARAGE. Inner Courtyard finished in crazy paving for easy maintenance. Gates to extensive private garden to rear surrounded by open fields.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.