, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BL
- Attractive and spacious end terrace property located within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Three generous bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area
- Main bathroom and separate wc
- Private landscaped gardens incorporating open aspects over landscaped communal gardens
- Driveway with ample space for parking two vehicles
- Oil fired central heating
- Two storage sheds with light, power and plumbing for washing machine
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious end terrace property located within an ever popular residential development, in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented family home benefits from three generous bedrooms, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area, main bathroom and separate wc. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, private landscaped gardens incorporating open aspects over landscaped communal gardens to the front and driveway with ample space for parking two vehicles, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with double glazed panel inset and complementary double glazed sidepanel. Single radiator. BT point.
- INNER HALL
- Stairwell leading to first floor. Access into lounge and kitchen.
- LOUNGE 5.54 x 3.55 (18'2" x 11'7")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and slate hearth. Wood strip flooring. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.54 x 5.39 (18'2" x 17'8")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for under counter fridge. Built in oven and grill with four ring hob and integrated retractable extractor canopy. Tiled flooring and part walls to kitchen. Open plan to informal dining area encompassing wood strip flooring and double radiator. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. BT point. Access to rear hall.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor. PVC door with double glazed panel inset.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access into attic space. Storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and shelving. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.54 x 2.98 (11'7" x 9'9")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. PVC double glazed window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.11 x 2.90 (10'2" x 9'6")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing built in, wall to wall mirrored wardrobes and additional built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. PVC double glazed window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.68 x 2.45 (8'9" x 8'0")
- Generous single bedroom with PVC double glazed window and single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.85 x 1.79 (6'0" x 5'10")
- Coloured two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. PVC double glazed opaque window. Part tiled walls and double radiator.
- SEPARATE WC 1.93 x 0.79 (6'3" x 2'7")
- Low flush wc. Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed opaque window.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed gardens with aspects to the front overlooking landscaped communal gardens. Gardens finished in neat lawn and complemented by paved pathway and mature hedging. Rear gardens finished in neat lawn with space for parking two vehicles. Two storage sheds with light, power and plumbed for washing machine. Boiler set to rear. Outside tap. Timber shed attached at gable end. PVC rainwater goods.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.