22 Burnthill Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5HE
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Deluxe Beech Effect Shaker Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascias and Guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Elevated Site with Far Reaching Views to Rear
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Driveway to Side
- Popular Residential Location
Well presented throughout this Semi-Detached enjoys a well planned living layout and is positioned on a prime elevated site enjoying far reaching views to the rear within a popular and convenient location in Glengormley. Boasting a modern beech effect fitted Kitchen with casual dining aspect, first floor Shower Room and a private driveway an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into Entrance Hall with quality oak effect laminate plank flooring extending through french door into:
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.40m (14'0 x 11'2)
- Feature picture style window.
- MODERN BEECH EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN 5.33m x 3.00m (17'6 x 9'10)
- WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer sink unit. Complementary wall tiling. Understairs storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.43m (14'0 x 11'3)
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.97m (11'2 x 9'9)
- Laminate flooring. Far reaching aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6 x 8'6)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Open shower area. Complementary wall tiling.
- Garden to front. Twin gates to driveway with extensive paved parking forecourt for off-street parking. Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.