22 Burnthill Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5HE
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Deluxe Beech Effect Shaker Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascias and Guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Elevated Site with Far Reaching Views to Rear
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Driveway to Side
- Popular Residential Location
Well presented throughout this Semi-Detached enjoys a well planned living layout and is positioned on a prime elevated site enjoying far reaching views to the rear within a popular and convenient location in Glengormley. Boasting a modern beech effect fitted Kitchen with casual dining aspect, first floor Shower Room and a private driveway an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into Entrance Hall with quality oak effect laminate plank flooring extending through french door into:
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.40m (14'0 x 11'2)
- Feature picture style window.
- MODERN BEECH EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN 5.33m x 3.00m (17'6 x 9'10)
- WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer sink unit. Complementary wall tiling. Understairs storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.43m (14'0 x 11'3)
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.97m (11'2 x 9'9)
- Laminate flooring. Far reaching aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6 x 8'6)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Open shower area. Complementary wall tiling.
- Garden to front. Twin gates to driveway with extensive paved parking forecourt for off-street parking. Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.