21A Lenagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2NF
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor gallery landing/living area
- Lounge with feature fireplace and cast iron multi-solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio area
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units / Space for range style cooker / Plumbed for American style fridge freezer
- Utility room and ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned ground floor bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and dressing room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Large first floor gallery landing / Living area / Shower room with modern white suite
- Two first floor bedrooms / One with a dressing area
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / "Beam" central vacuum system
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a large detached chalet style property with integral garage and benefiting from the flexibility of four well proportioned ground floor bedrooms (master with ensuite and dressing room) plus two large first floor bedrooms and a generous gallery landing that doubles up as a living or entertainment area. The main lounge to the ground floor boasts a feature fireplace with inset cast iron multi-solid fuel stove while the kitchen with informal dining area is finished in an extensive range of light oak effect high and low level units. The spacious ground floor bathroom is further complimented by a first floor shower room with W/C making this an incredibly well appointed property with substantial accommodation befitting of even the largest family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed portlight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor, with light oak moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Exposed timber beams. Understair storage. Hot press with pressurised water tank. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. 2No. double radiators.
- Lounge 5.36m x 4.22m (17'7 x 13'10)
- Feature raised fireplace with hole in the wall opening. Cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Polished granite hearth and railway sleeper mantle. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 5.49m x 4.90m (18 x 16'1)
- (max) Full range of light oak effect high and low level units and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- Utility room 2.74m x 1.85m (9 x 6'1)
- Range of matching high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Hard wood panel door to rear with diamond shaped double glazed portlight.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled effect wood laminate floor.
- Integrated garage 5.03m x 3.89m (16'6 x 12'9)
- Electric roller shutter door. Power and light. Beam central vacuum receptacle. Oil-fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 3.99m x 3.35m (13'1 x 11)
- Full range of integrated bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, overhead lockers and open shelving. Low voltage down lights. Wall mounted television point. Double radiator. Glazed door to;
- Walk-in dressing room
- Hanging rails and shelving.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C. Moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and low level storage. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors.
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 3.07m (12'11 x 10'1)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 3.07m (11'4 x 10'1)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.28m x 2.90m (10'9 x 9'6)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 3.30m x 2.44m (10'10 x 8)
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath, low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled off-set corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. White heated towel rail. Low voltage down lights.
- First floor 8.20m x 5.03m (26'11 x 16'6)
- (max) Gallery landing / Living Room. 3No. 'Keylite' double glazed roof lights. 2No. double radiators. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 5 3.86m x 3.38m (12'8 x 11'1)
- plus 2No walk-in wardrobes. Gable side window. Access to eaves storage. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 6 5.03m x 4.42m (16'6 x 14'6)
- Gable side window. Access to eaves storage. Double radiator. Open to:-
- Dressing room 3.20m x 1.78m (10'6 x 5'10 )
- Low voltage down lights.
- First floor shower room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. 'Keylite' double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- Right of way over tarmac driveway. Off-street parking to front for 4 plus cars. Access to integrated garage. Tarmac drive to side. Enclosed and paved patio to rear with low level walling. PVC tank. Enclosed dog pen.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.