213 Glebe Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6NE
- Cottage Style Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Receptions
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Attached Garage (Presently Subdivided)
- Floored Roofspace with Velux Windows
- Private Parking Forecourt
- Open Aspect to Front
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Fascias
- Gas Central Heating / New Internal Doors
- Extensive Mature Private Garden to Rear
Positioned within a quiet residential location close to public transport, shops and most local amenities this attractive Detached Bungalow enjoys a well balanced living layout incorporating 2 Bedrooms, 2 Reception and modern white Bathroom suite. Enjoying an extensive private rear garden with raised decked area and patio perfect for Summer barbecues or evening entertaining. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Covered open Entrance Porch. PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into Entrance Hall with laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1 x 11'1)
- Attractive brick fireplace with quarry tiled hearth.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising 'P' shaped bath with fixed shower screen and shower attachment. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Button flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.53m (13'0 x 11'7)
- Excellent range of fitted hi-gloss bespoke Bedroom units.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 3.05m (10'8 x 10'0)
- Quality hardwood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.15m x 2.29m (10'4 x 7'6)
- Open plan into:
- KITCHEN 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3 x 9'0)
- Fitted with a range of high and low level cupboards. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Kick board blow heater. PVC double glazed rear door to garden and patio area.
- Private parking forecourt to front. Driveway to side leading to ATTACHED GARAGE currently subdivided into two rooms:
Store Room 7'8 x 7'6 (2.34m x 2.29m) with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Utility Area to Rear 12'3 x 7'9 (3.73m x 2.36m) Plumbed for washing machine.
Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn and screened by mature hedgerow and Conifers. Paved patio area and raised decked area to rear perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.