21 The Plains
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0SP
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Living/ Dining Area With Cast Iron Stove
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Concrete Driveway
- Large Detached Matching Garage With Car Pit
- Spacious Raised Garden To Rear
- Panoramic Countryside Views
The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £69,950 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
Two bedroom mid terrace property situated in the semi rural setting at The plains, Burnside Village, Doagh, enjoying panoramic countryside views. The property comprises large open plan living/ dining room with separate kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and large detached garage.
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM 6.71m 1.22m x 3.05m 2.13m (22' 4" x 10' 7")
- Brick built fireplace with inset cast iron multi fuel stove with tiled hearth. Oak effect laminate flooring. Understair storage.
- KITCHEN 2.74m 1.52m x 1.83m 2.44m (9' 5" x 6' 8")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recessed under unit lighting. Wine rack. Glazed display cabinet. Tiled floor. Hardwood glass panelled door accessing rear.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.91m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 3.05m x 2.44m 2.44m (10' 10" x 8' 8")
- With three piece white suite comprising bath unit, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- Access via lane off main Burnside Road.
Concrete driveway at gable side.
Pedestrian right of way to rear.
- Large Detached Garage 8.84m 0.00m x 5.49m 0.61m (29' 0" x 18' 2")
- Side service door. Roller shutter door. Gable side window. Electric light.
Requires external plastering and finished to eaves at roof level. Car work pit.
- Large rear garden enjoying delightful views over surrounding countryside.
Oil fired central heating boiler house.
PVC oil tank. Outside light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.