21 The Old Stables
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WW
- Superb 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Multi Fuel Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen/ Dining area With Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom With W.c./ Master En Suite
- Modern 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear/ Tarmac Driveway
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Location Within Popular Development
Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached house at choice end of cul de sac location within popular 'Old Stables' development on the outskirts of Ballyrobert Village. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and is situated on a primate site enjoying completely private rear garden and spacious driveway. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system and double glazed overhead fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 0.00m x 3.66m 1.22m (16' 0" x 12' 4")
- Inglenook style fireplace with solid oak mantle and slate hearth. Inset cast iron multi fuel stove. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.88m 0.00m x 3.66m 1.22m (16' 0" x 12' 4")
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching woodblock effect work surfaces. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washer/ dryer. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space storage. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.00m x 2.44m 3.05m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
- En Suite Shower Room
- Fully tiled spacious shower cubicle with mains operated shower unit and sliding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Shaver point. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 2.74m x 2.44m 1.52m (10' 9" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 2.13m 1.83m x 2.13m 0.91m (7' 6" x 7' 3")
- Contemporary four piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Shaver point. Matching accessories.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac location within popular development in Ballyrobert Village.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Private enclosed rear garden. Garden shed included. Patio area.
PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.