21 Knockbracken Court
, Co. County Londonderry
, BT52 1WS
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa
- Living Room With Contemporary Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- De Luxe Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Neat Gardens In Lawn
- Spacious Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Choice Situation Within Popular Development
Excellent 3 bedroom semi detached chalet style villa situated on spacious site at choice end of cul de sac position within popular 'Knockbracken Court' development. The property has been well maintained throughout and viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting. Understair storage. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 1.22m x 3.66m 1.52m (16' 4" x 12' 5")
- Attractive fireplace with inset open fire. Painted mantle piece and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Twin front windows.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.27m 2.74m x 4.27m 0.00m (14' 9" x 14' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 3.05m x 1.52m 0.91m (7' 10" x 5' 3")
- Range of low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- With white two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 1.83m x 2.74m 3.05m (14' 6" x 9' 10")
- Built in mirrored slide robes. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.61m x 2.74m 3.05m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
- Built in mirrored slide robes. Access to under eaves storage. Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 1.52m x 2.13m 2.13m (9' 5" x 7' 7")
- Velux roof light.
- With contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising P shaped bath with mixer tap and electric shower over. Folding screen door. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Matching accessories.
- Situated on spacious site at choice end of cul de sac location within popular 'Knockbracken Court' development.
Stoned driveway with parking forecourt.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
Garden shed included.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.