20A Greenpark Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4ER
- Entrance foyer
- Living room 14'9 x 12'7 with feature wooden fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of white high gloos high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob / Space for fridge / Plumbed for dishwasher
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Outside integral storage cupboard / Access to enclosed rear yard / Separate storage shed / Garden to front in neat lawn
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.50m x 3.71m (14'9 x 12'2)
- Wooden fire surround with electric coal effect inset and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.33m x 2.44m (10'11 x 8')
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring hob and low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Breakfast bar. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 2.79m (13'4 x 9'2)
- plus built-in wardrobe with double doors. Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.54m (11'6 x 8'4)
- plus built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Partially tilled wall to bath area. Single radiator.
- Integrated storage cupboard. Access to enclosed rear yard. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Pathway to attached brick built storage shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.