Impressive detached 4 bedroom villa extending to circa 1700 sq ft, plus detached matching garage, situated on a prominent corner site, within this popular development, off Victoria Road. The property offers spacious accommodation suited to all growing family needs. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this lovely home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid 6 panel front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Solid pine 6 panel doors, architraves and skirting throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 5.49m 0.61m x 3.66m 1.52m (18' 2" x 12' 5")
- Attractive fireplace with solid oak mantle piece, cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Inset gas fire. Feature bay window.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 0.91m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
- Laminate flooring. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.35m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.52m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
- Laminate flooring. (Currently utilised as study).
- KITCHEN 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include eye level double oven and inlaid 4 ring gas hob with integrated overhead pyramid stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Glazed display cabinet. Complementary wall tiling. Window pelmet. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.83m 2.44m x 1.52m 2.74m (6' 8" x 5' 9")
- Range of low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Recess for freezer. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear patio area.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 1.52m x 3.66m 1.52m (12' 5" x 12' 5")
- En Suite Shower Room
- Fully tiled 3 piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 2.13m x 3.05m 0.61m (14' 7" x 10' 2" )
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 0.61m x 3.35m 0.61m (13' 2" x 11' 2")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m 2.44m x 2.74m 1.52m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With four piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains power shower unit over. Spacious corner bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a spacious corner site at the front of this popular development.
Neat front garden in lawn with bordering shrubbery.
Kerbed and gravel driveway with parking forecourt.
- Detached Matching Garage 5.18m 1.52m x 3.05m 1.83m (17' 5" x 10' 6")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. Gable side window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points.
Enclosed private rear patio area within screening perimeter fencing with secure gates at gable side. Outside light. PVC oil storage tank. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.