20 Clarke Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JS
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fire surround / 15 pane beveled glass door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door to rear
- Full range of mahogany "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated "Neff" oven, hob and washing machine
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over the bath
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
This exceptionally well presented two bedroom end terraced house is located in the ever popular Clarke Court development in Antrim town centre and is ideally suite to those who need to be in close proximity to all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil fired central heating and quality kitchen units and sanitary ware this property is ideally suited to the downsizer, first time buyer and investor alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- Living Room 4.39m x 3.20m (14'5 x 10'6)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, marble effect inset and hearth and "living flame" effect electric heater. Access to understair storage. Double radiator. 15 pane beveled glass door to;
- Kitchen with informal Dining area 4.17m x 2.69m (13'8 x 8'10)
- Full range of mahogany "Shaker " style high and low level units with short chrome handles and open displays. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring "Neff" halogen hob with overhead extractor and "Neff" low level combination oven and grill and integrated washing machine. Housing for integrated fridge freezer (currently used for larder storage). Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 4.24m x 3.20m (13'11 x 10'6)
- (into wardrobe recess) Separate built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.18m (10'6 x 7'2)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC clad walls and wood laminate tiled effect floor. Chrome heated towel rail. PVC ceiling with polished chrome low voltage downlights. Extractor fan.
- Communal tarmac parking to front. Paved pathway. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and paved yard area at the rear with timber lapboard fencing and feature brick wall. PVC oil tank and wooden oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.