This magnificent detached bungalow has been upgraded to a very high standard throughout and is situated within the popular residential development of Temple Rise, close to Wallace Park and within 10 minutes drive to Belfast International Airport. The property boasts of range of high quality internal features to include 'Orangery' sun lounge and fully tiled wet room. The property includes excellent outdoor features to include rear landscaped gardens and raised BBQ area. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- Twin double glazed PVC doors to:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed side sash window.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dado rail. Coved ceiling. Painted hardwood doors, skirting and architraves throughout.
- L SHAPED SNUG 5.79m 0.91m x 3.66m 0.61m (19' 3" x 12' 2")
- Coved ceiling. Recessed velux roof light. Square archway through to:-
- DINING ROOM 4.88m 0.61m x 2.44m 2.13m (16' 2" x 8' 7" )
- Solid pine floorboards. Open square wall hatch to kitchen.
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 10.67m 0.91m x 3.66m 0.00m (35' 3" x 12' 0")
- Magnificent 'Orangery' lounge with feature roof light affording superb living accommodation. Solid pine floorboards. Double glazed full length windows with twin matching light. Wooden skirting and panelled door. Double glazed PVC double doors and steps down to lawn.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Solid pine flooring.
- KITCHEN 4.88m 0.61m x 2.74m 0.00m (16' 2" x 9' 0")
- Luxury shaker style kitchen comprising range of high and low level units with complementary solid wood work surfaces. One and half PVC coloured sink unit and drainer with chrome mono taps. Recessed low level spotlights. Integrated kickboard lighting. 'Bellina' 5 ring gas range with double oven and grill under set in fully tiled Inglenook recess with overhead extractor fan. Overhead wooden plinth matching cupboards and drawers to either side. Full length larder cupboard with storage over. Wall mounted breakfast bar with shelving over. Recess and plumbed for 'American style' fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden. Chinese slate floor tiles continuing through to:-
- FULLY TILED UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 0.00m x 1.22m 2.74m (9' 0" x 4' 9")
- Range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Recess and plumbing for washing machine. Wall shelving for storage. Service door to garage.
Shelved bookcase concealing doorway through to:-
- MASTER BEDROOM 6.71m 1.83m x 2.74m 3.05m (22' 6" x 9' 10")
- (Option to divide into 2 bedrooms) Oak effect laminate floor. 2 No double glazed PVC windows to front. Large full length recessed mirror. Potential for subdivision into 2 bedrooms.
- En Suite Wet Room 3.66m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.00m (12' 0" x 7' 0")
- Pedestal wash hand basin and push button w.c. Ceramic floor tiles and complementary porcelain wall tiles:-
- Fully Tiled Walk In Shower Area
- With overhead mains power shower with remote power switch. Extractor fan. 2 No matching glass ceiling lights. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 3.35m x 3.66m 0.61m (14' 11" x 12' 2")
- Bespoke wardrobe. Double radiator. Feature front windows. Wall mounted lighting. Ceiling cornicing.
Return hallway with access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
- Bespoke wardrobe. Double radiator.
- FULLY TILED LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM 2.44m 3.05m x 1.83m 1.83m (8' 10" x 6' 6")
- With 3 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mono taps and panelled P shaped bath with overhead 'Triten' electric shower. Side glass screen. Wall mounted chrome radiator/ towel rail. Wall mounted circular mirror. Inlaid full width mirror. Overhead velux roof light. Ceramic floor tiles with matching and complementary wall tiles. Wall mounted shelved unit for storage. Shelved hot press with fully lagged copper cylinder. Extractor fan. Matching accessories.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 4.88m 3.05m x 2.74m 1.22m (16' 10" x 9' 4")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric and power. Double glazed service door to:-
- Private enclosed garden to rear.
Elevated patio area. Stone mounted centre table. Wooden and Perspex overhead covering.
Vertical Trellis sidings with various overhanging foliage with low level white wall flower bed under.
Wooden perimeter fencing and matching gate with paved steps down to:-
Ceramic tiled walk way leading to shed.
Small wooden lean to adjoining gable end wall utilised for storage.
2 No wall mounted light. Concealed PVC oil tank. Outside tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.