2 Novara Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1PA
- Entrance porch and entrance hall with fully tiled floors / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with wood strip flooring
- Living with informal dining / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of low level "Shaker" style low level units / Polished granite worktops
- Integrated "Neff" hob and double oven / Integrated dishwasher and fridge
- Ground floor shower room with W/C
- Converted garage suitable for office or bedroom (subject to necessary approvals)
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached house benefiting from a converted garage which may be suitable for a fourth, ground floor bedroom (subject to necessary approvals). Occupying a large site with generous rear garden boasting superb sun orientation, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who desire the security of an exclusive development with the convenience of being located on the most sought after part of the Belfast Road. The current owners have upgraded the property to a high standard with modern kitchen units, polished granite worksurfaces and luxury sanitary ware to the ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom. Only on full internal inspection can one even begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:-
- Entrance Porch 2.16m x 1.55m (7'1 x 5'1)
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Glazed door and sidelight to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor. Open to under stair area. Low voltage down lights.
- Living Room 4.55m x 3.66m (14'11 x 12'0)
- Wood strip floor.
- Living with Informal Dining Area 4.11m x 2.84m (13'6 x 9'4)
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Low voltage down lights. Storage cupboard. Double radiator. Open square archway to:-
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 3.43m x 3.43m (11'3 x 11'3)
- Full range of low level coloured Shaker style units with polished granite work surfaces and up-stands. Inlaid stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with fluted granite drainer. Integrated 4 ring 'Neff' hob with polished granite splash back and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level 'Neff' double oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Pantry / larder with shelving and access to electric cupboards. Single radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Partially tiled floor. Step down to lower level. PVC double glazed door and sidelight. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Partially converted Garage 3.33m x 2.84m (10'11 x 9'4)
- Double radiator. Open through to:-
- Dressing Area 3.33m x 1.19m (10'11 x 3'11)
- with shelving and hanging space.
- Shower Room and W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled floor and walls. Chrome heated towel rails. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- First Floor Landing
- Low voltage down lights. Double doors to hot press with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Shelving.
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0 x 11'5)
- plus built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.43m (11'4 x 11'3)
- plus built-in wardrobe with overhead lockers. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 2.44m (9'5 x 8'0)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with 'Redring' electric shower over and glazed screens. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down lights.
- Outside Utility Room 2.54m x 1.98m (8'4 x 6'6)
- (max) Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for 4 plus cars. Partially converted garage with roller shutter door and small storage.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and raised and paved patio. Steps up to timber decked patio area. Greenhouse. Timber fencing and mature hedging. Decorative gates to side.
Attached oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.