Superb linked detached villa, with integral garage, occupying a spacious mature site at the front of this select development at The Old Mill in Doagh. The property is finished to an excellent specification throughout and viewing is sure to impress!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door with double glazed leaded inset. Matching double glazed side screen. Ceramic tile floor extending through hallway into the kitchen.
Stairwell to first floor with 'whitewood' balustrading. 'Whitewood' 6 panel internal doors throughout.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising push button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor.
- LOUNGE 5.79m 0.91m x 3.66m 0.00m (19' 3" x 12' 0")
- Feature fireplace in composite granite surround with black slate 'horseshoe' inset and black granite hearth. Open flame gas fire. Twin front windows. Antique oak laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 2.13m x 3.96m 0.91m (18' 7" x 13' 3")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in solid antique French oak finish with contrasting work surfaces. Leaded glass and lattice door cabinets. Window pelmet with integrated lighting. Space for Inglenook style freestanding cooker with tiled wall inset and solid oak border. Recessed extractor unit. Space for 'American' style fridge freezer. Belfast sink unit with antique style mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Solid woodblock sink drainers. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed unit lighting. Ceramic tile floor throughout. Sliding double glazed doors accessing rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 1.83m x 1.52m 2.44m (9' 6" x 5' 8")
- Range of base units and contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. Rack of ceiling spotlights. Service door to garage.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS GALLERY LANDING
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.49m 2.13m x 3.66m 1.83m (18' 7" x 12' 6")
- Twin rear windows.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 6.71m 0.61m x 2.74m 1.83m (22' 2" x 9' 6")
- Front dormer window and rear velux double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (11' 0" x 11' 3")
- Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m 2.44m x 2.44m 1.22m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath with a block tile surround. Mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Fully tiled circular shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Screen door and matching side panels. Ceramic tile floor. Rack of ceiling spotlights. Complementary wall tiling. Twin front windows.
- Spacious private site fronting the Mill Green development on the outskirts of Doagh Village.
Front boundary brick wall into gravel driveway and parking forecourt.
Border shrub beds.
- Integral Garage 5.49m 2.74m x 2.74m 2.44m (18' 9" x 9' 8")
- Roller shutter door. Rear service door to utility. Electric light and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Ornamental rear garden fully paved and stoned at the rear with perimeter fencing at gable sides and secure rear perimeter wall with gateway providing rear pedestrian access and service access.
Side garden laid in lawn.
Timber framed garden Shed.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC oil storage tank.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.