2 Menin Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JA
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Access to inner hallway with storage
- Living room 16' x 11' with brick fire surround and polished granite hearth
- Dining room 12'10 x 9'5
- Kitchen with full range of mid oak high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes and one with shower cubicle
- Bathroom with champagne coured suite
- Hard wood double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating / Tarmac drive to large detached garage with attached workshop / Outside wash room
- Ideally suited to those with a growing family / Very generous gardens to rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an extended three bedroom semi-detached house with large detached garage occupying a generous site in this sought after residential location just off the Oriel Road and close to all amenities and transport facilities including the bus and train stations and local schools. Benefiting from two large reception rooms and three double bedrooms this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family in need of both outdoor and indoor space. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood eight panel entrance door with double glazed sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand railing and turned balustrading. Under-stairs storage area. Double radiator. Open archway to;
- INNER HALLWAY
- Double doors to storage cupboard with shelving and overhead storage.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m x 3.35m (16' x 11')
- 'Parkray' glass fronted solid fuel fire with brick surround, polished granite hearth and raised TV plinth and video nook. Double radiator. Door to;
- DINING ROOM 3.91m x 2.87m (12'10 x 9'5)
- Double radiator. Door to;
- KITCHEN 3.91m x 2.79m (12'10 x 9'2)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with open corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Mid-level double oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tilled walls to work surfaces. Fully tilled floor. Wall mounted gas-fired boiler. Directional spot lights. Hard wood single glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.35m (12'5 x 11)
- plus sliding doors to large built in wardrobe with overhead storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 2.95m (12'9 x 9'8 )
- into double wardrobe with hanging space, shelving and drawers. Over head lockers. Fully tilled shower cubical with 'Heatstore' electric shower unit. Pivot and slide doors.
- BEDROOM 3 3.94m x 2.90m (12'11 x 9'6 )
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.25m x 1.52m (10'8 x 5' )
- Champagne coloured suit comprising panel bath with antique style telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Half tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Double entrance pillars and decorative wrought wrought iron gates to tarmac drive with parking for four plus cars. Low level walling. Garden to front in neat lawn, holly and maple trees. Low maintenance borders.
- WASH HOUSE 2.51m x 1.70m (8'3 x 5'7 )
- Cream coloured high and low level units with complimentary work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Fully tilled floor. Single glazed window and door. Outside tap. Attached outside W/C with low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin.
- DOUBLE GARAGE 4.80m x 3.96m (15'9 x 13')
- Up and over door. Power and light. Door to;
- WORKSHOP 3.68m x 2.34m (12'1 x 7'8)
- `Full range of high and low level units with complimentary work surface. Power and light. Windows to rear. Tarmac parking with access to paved patio area. "Calor Gas" tank. Large garden to rear in lawn and mature conifers. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.