2 Lisnalinchy Road West
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9NY
- Impressive Split Level Detached Villa
- On Total Site Area Circa ¾ Acre
- Integral Double Garage/ Extensive Tarmac Driveway And Parking Bay
- 3 Reception Rooms Plus Study And Playroom
- 4 Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes
- Spacious L Shaped Country Kitchen With Utility Space
- Complete Range Of Integrated Appliances And Breakfast Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room And First Floor Bathroom
- Choice Convenient Location With Ready Motorway Access To Belfast
Impressive detached split level villa, extending to circa 2600 sq ft, with double garage, occupying a site totalling circa ¾ acre. The spacious family accommodation includes 3 reception rooms plus playroom and study together with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This is a fantastic family home with adaptable rooms to suit all requirements. Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Mahogany double glazed front door and matching side panel. Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling. Glass panelled inside door with side screen.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled ceiling. Mahogany 6 panel door to all but 3 ground floor bedrooms.
- LOUNGE 20'5 x 12'6
- Front picture window. Stone built fireplace and granite hearth. Open fire. Twin wall light points. Twin mahogany 6 panel doors to:-
- DINING ROOM 14'6 x 11'3
- Sliding double glazed patio doors to the rear. Panelled ceiling. Glass panelled door to:-
- KITCHEN L SHAPED 15'4 x 14'10
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with matching work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring hob (twin gas and twin electric) and deep fat fryer. Overhead extractor canopy. Built in double oven. Integrated fridge. Inlaid one and half bowl colour coded sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Range of leaded glass display cabinets. Built in breakfast area with table and matching benches. Fully tiled walls. Antico flooring. Range of recessed unit lights with recessed ceiling lights.
- UTILITY ROOM 15'0 x 5'4
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to rear yard and access to double garage.
- Lower Ground Floor
- LOUNGE 21'9 x 21'8
- Feature central fireplace and flue raised on a brick plinth. Dog grate and open fire. Twin racks of ceiling spotlights and dimmer light switches.
- PLAYROOM 11'3 x 9'6
- Range of built in shelves. Suited for use as bedroom 5.
- STORE ROOM 8'2 x 6'6
- Shelved out. Rear window.
- BEDROOM 1 12'0 x 12'0
- Laminate flooring. Range of built in sliderobes with 3 No doors. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 10'9
- Laminate flooring. Range of built in sliderobes with 2 No doors. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10 x 9'4
- Range of built in sliderobes with 2 No doors. Recessed ceiling lights.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with electric power shower, sliding screen doors, low flush w.c. with push button flush and vanitory unit with oval basin and mixer tap. Mirror splashback and integrated units. Wall mounted radiator/ towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
Open tread staircase from lower ground floor to:-
- Upper Ground Floor
- With recessed ceiling lights. Large walk in hot press. Fully shelved with electric light. Panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM 4 21'6 x 14'6
- Twin front windows. Range of wall to wall bespoke built in robes with solid Cherrywood doors. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- STUDY 9'6 x 6'8
- Range of built in shelves.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 11'4 x 9'6
- With 4 piece suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors, mains shower unit, low flush w.c. and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower head. Vanitory unit with mixer tap. Complimentary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Spacious private site fronting onto the main road.
Sweeping tarmac driveway with front parking forecourt. Extending to large car parking bay at the rear.
- Integral Garage 19' 9" X 16' 0"
- Up and over door. Access to utility room. Twin double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating boiler. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap.
Front gardens in lawn. Extensive rear garden in lawn within boundary hedgerow.
PVC barge boards and seamless gutters.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.