2 Glenmount Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 7QH
- Contemporary End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Extensive Mature Private Rear Garden
- Cul De Sac Position
- Popular Convenient Residential Location
Contemporary End Townhouse within popular convenient location in choice cul de sac location. The property has been well maintained by the current vendor and is finished to a high specification throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Composite panelled front door with multipoint locking system and PVC double glazed side panel into well presented Entrance Hall. Understairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.15m (15'0 x 10'4)
- Contemporary fireplace with attractive marble surround and painted mantlepiece. Open fire. Feature window. Open plan into:
- DINING AREA 3.18m x 2.49m (10'5 x 8'2)
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting worksurfaces. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with under oven and overhead extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck tap. Splashback tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.40m (13'2 x 11'2)
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.92m (12'4 x 9'7)
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.34m (9'0 x 7'8)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat front garden in lawn with stoned driveway. Enclosed private rear garden in lawn with patio area. Outside lighting. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.