2 Glencraig Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2LE
- Attractive and deceptively spacious ground floor apartment which is located within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Two spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining
- Deluxe family bathroom with white four piece suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking for two cars
- Generous storage
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious ground floor apartment which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from two spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), generous lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting generous storage, gas fired central heating and ample parking for two cars, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with double glazed panel inset. Contemporary tiled flooring. Two generous storage cupboards with shelving, fusebox, tiled floor and light. Ventilation unit and double radiator. Alarm panel. BT point and thermostat. Glazed double doors leading into ...
- LOUNGE 5.31 x 3.48 (17'5" x 11'5")
- Spacious lounge encompassing wood strip flooring and feature fireplace with metal trim and plumbing for gas fire insert. PVC double glazed picture window to the rear. Double radiator. TV and BT points. Open square archway leading into kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.66 x 3.47 (15'3" x 11'4")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with chrome 'T-bar' handles and contrasting laminate worksurfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Centre piece island incorporating low level units, built in electric oven, five ring gas hob with extractor canopy set above and space for informal dining. Worcester gas boiler housed within high level unit. Double radiator and heating controls. Contemporary tiled flooring. PVC double glazed French patio doors leading to paved patio area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58 x 3.25 (11'8" x 10'7")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing contemporary tiled flooring. PVC double glazed window to the rear complemented by PVC French patio doors leading to communal gardens. Radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.43 x 1.17 (7'11" x 3'10")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit and bi-folding doors. Contemporary tiled flooring. Double radiator and extractor fan. PVC double glazed window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58 x 2.57 (11'8" x 8'5")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing contemporary tiled flooring. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Radiator and thermostat. Access into family bathroom.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 3.56 x 2.11 (11'8" x 6'11")
- Luxury white four piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath encompassing mixer tap and fully tiled shower enclosure with ‘Aqualisa’ electric shower unit and bi-folding doors. Contemporary tiled flooring. PVC double glazed window unit. Double radiator.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Communal landscaped gardens with array of plants, trees and shrubs. Communal brick paviour driveway and car park with space for two cars. Screened service area for bins. Outside light. Paved patio area to the front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.