2 Fisherwick Terrace
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0QN
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Townhouse
- Spacious Open Plan Living/ Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Fully Tiled Bathroom Suite
- Floored Roof Space Adapted To Provide An Extra Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Solid Internal Doors
- Neat Lawn To Front/ Paved Patio Area
- Delightful Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Convenient Location Close To Local Village Amenities
Impressive 2 bedroom townhouse situated centrally in Doagh Village opposite the Primary School, with ready access to all local amenities and services. The property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners to include a roof space adaptation to create an extra room in the roof space. Internal inspection is sure to impress!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with overhead fanlight and secure multi lock system. Solid pine 4 panel doors throughout. Ceramic tile floor. Glass panelled door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glass panelled doors throughout ground floor. Ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING AREA 6.71m 1.83m x 3.05m 3.05m (22' 6" x 10' 10")
- Ceiling cornicing. Laminate flooring. Glass panelled door into:-
- KITCHEN 3.96m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.00m (13' 0" x 7' 0")
- Contemporary oak kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and integrated appliances. Integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with electric under oven and stainless steel overhead extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Breakfast bar. Recess and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Ceramic tiled floor. Splash back tiling. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Split level landing. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.61m x 3.05m 2.13m (14' 2" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.00m (11' 6" x 8' 0")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with corner mixer tap and overhead wall mounted electric shower unit with folding screen door. Push button flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin and single block mixer tap. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Shaver point. Access to roof space storage. Matching ceramic tile floor.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE 4.27m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.44m (14' 3" x 9' 8")
- Accessed via fixed stairwell to create extra room, fully plastered. Double radiator installed.
Recessed ceiling lighting and power points. Under eaves storage. Velux window. Currently used as bedroom.
- Situated centrally in Doagh, close to all village amenities and opposite local Primary School.
Neat garden in lawn behind boundary wall.
On street parking.
Paved rear yard with access via right of way.
Attached boiler house. PVC oil tank.
Delightful views over surrounding countryside to the rear.
Range of external lighting. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.