1A The Grange
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1PF
- Spacious entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows / Solid wood floor
- Dining room with PVC double glazed French doors to side / Part glazed French doors to entrance hall
- Living room with open fire and feature sandstone surround / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of birch effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dish washer
- Utility room with access to Integral Garage
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and W/C
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tegula brick drive with side by side parking / Generous gardens to front, side and rear / Enclosed and private timber decked patio area
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached cottage style home with four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a generous kitchen with informal dining area and separate utility linking through to the spacious integral garage. This unique family home is nestled within a well defined and mature site in this prestigious and sought after residential scheme of just five individually designed homes and the original "grand house" all surrounded by mature trees yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood panel door to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Bevelled glass door with single glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Access to small under stairs storage area. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps. Solid wood floor.
- LOUNGE 5.28m x 3.56m (17'4 x 11'8)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0 x 10'0 )
- Double glazed French doors to side. Part glazed French doors to entrance hall. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.26m x 3.56m (17'3 x 11'8 )
- (into bay) Open fire with sandstone effect surround and polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.47m x 2.95m (14'8 x 9'8 )
- Full range of Birch effect high and low level units with glazed corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. Inset stainless steel circular sink unit with matching drainer and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL / UTILITY AREA 2.97m x 1.75m (9'9 x 5'9)
- Low level unit with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dyer. Single radiator. PVC Double glazed door to rear. Door to;
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 5.61m x 3.35m (18'5 x 11'0)
- Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Power and light. Access to loft.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 3.56m (14'4 x 11'8)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.37m x 3.56m (14'4 x 11'8 )
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.97m (10'11 x 9'9)
- Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.00m x 2.26m (9'10 x 7'5 )
- Solid wood floor. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. PVC paneled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Single radiator.
- Tegula brick drive with side by side parking for 3 plus cars. Access to integral garage. Generous gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawn and young specimen trees.
Tegula brick pathway. Mature trees and hedgerows. Tegula brick path to bin enclosure. Raised timber decked patio to rear with covered BBQ area. Outside tap and light. Timber pedestrian gate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.