199 Carnmoney Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6JR
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Recently Re Rendered
- Deluxe Cottage Style Fitted Kitchen
- Luxurious Recently Installed Contemporary Shower Room
- New Gas Heating Installed / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Popular Residential Location
- Large Private Site
- Detached Matching Garage
Positioned on a large private site convenient to all local amenities within a sought after residential location. This attractive Semi Detached home has been recently re rendered and modernised internally boasting a luxurious shower room, cottage style kitchen with a superb floored and sheeted roof space perfect for additional storage or study area.
- Ground Floor
- Front door with feature colored leaded glass inset into Spacious entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 3.76m x 3.61m (12'4 x 11'10)
- Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron stove, solid wooden mantle and black slate tiled hearth.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.51m x 3.23m (11'6 x 10'7)
- Twin PVC double Glazed French doors to garden and patio area.
- COTTAGE STYLE KITCHEN 2.74m x 2.44m (9'0 x 8'0 )
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated stainless steel oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Franke single drainer sink unit with swan neck style mixer taps. Twin glass display cabinet. Complimentary wall tiles. Checkerboard style tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing access to FULLY FLOORED AND SHEETED LOFT with power, light and heat. Excellent storage facility or study area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6 x 10'9)
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.62m (11'0 x 8'7)
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 2.44m (8'4 x 8'0)
- RECENTLY INSTALLED LUXURIOUS SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin and button flush w.c. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Fully tiled walls with feature accent panel and tiled floor.
Wall mounted towel rail / radiator.
- Driveway to side with ample parking forecourt to DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE.
Large private garden to rear in part lawn with paved area perfect for evening entertaining and screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.