192 Rashee Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9JB
- Contemporary Detached Villa Extending To Circa 2000 Sq Ft
- Offering Up To 4 Bedroom Accommodation
- Master Bedroom With Superb En Suite Bathroom
- Luxurious Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Living Area
- Modern Two Tone Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces And Integrated Appliances
- Separate Lounge With Patio Doors
- De Luxe 3 Piece Shower Room Suite
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Underfloor Heating/ Heat Recovery System In Place
- Spacious Parking Area/ Detached Block Built Shed
- Enclosed Rear Yard/ Ornamental Front Patio Area
- Choice Location Enjoying Pleasant Open Aspect Close To Town Centre
Superb detached villa situated on the outskirts of Ballyclare just off the Rashee Road within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. The property has only been constructed within the last three years and is finished to an extremely high specification throughout to include underfloor heating and extensive range of high quality kitchen/ flooring and bathroom finishes. There is also an option to use the rear reception room for potential business use due to a seperate access at gable side of property. Viewing of this unique property will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- Composite glass panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels. Painted cottage style doors with contrasting architraves throughout.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Greywood effect ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING AREA 7.62m 1.52m x 6.40m 0.00m (25' 5" x 21' 0")
- De luxe fitted kitchen in contemporary two tone finish with granite worktops and soft closing solid painted units. Extensive range of integrated appliances to include inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with extractor unit. Eye level double oven and microwave. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Mains fed boiling water tap as well as recessed waste disposal unit. Central island unit with selection of units underneath and breakfast bar with woodblock work surfaces. Glazed display cabinets with recessed lighting and recessed under unit lighting. Granite splashbacks. Woodgrain effect ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards. Dual drop down light fittings over island unit. Complementary wall tiling.
- Living Area
- With glass fronted cast iron woodburning stove. Wall mounted TV unit.
- Sliding double doors to living room.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 2.74m x 3.66m 0.00m (17' 9" x 12' 0")
- Wall mounted TV unit. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear yard. Woodgrain effect ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY
- Return stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising PVC panelled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower unit over. Vanity unit with centred mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Woodgrain effect ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards. Matching accessories.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 2.44m x 1.83m 0.61m (10' 8" x 6' 2")
- Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating 'Worcester' boiler. 250 litre pressurised hot water tank suitable for connection to solar panels. Ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards.
PVC double glazed back door accessing gable side entry.
- REAR HALLWAY
- With PVC double glazed side panel. Leading to lounge/ bedroom/ office. Ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards. PVC double glazed door accessing gable side entrance.
- LOUNGE 3.96m 0.91m x 3.96m 0.00m (13' 3" x 13' 0")
- Ceramic tiled floor with matching tiled skirting boards. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio area. Suited for use as bedroom 4. Also suited for business use due to seperate access at gable side of property.
- First Floor
- Remote control sensored velux roof light. Access to partially floored roof space storage via drop down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m 0.61m x 3.05m 2.13m (16' 2" x 10' 7")
- Contemporary laminate flooring. Shelved walk in wardrobe. PVC double glazed French doors accessing 'Juliette' balcony.
- En Suite Bathroom
- De luxe 3 piece suite comprising panelled 'Jacuzzi' bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head with recessed mood lighting and contemporary tiled surround. Remote controlled recessed mood lighting. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Plumbing in place for separate shower cubicle. Click tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m 0.91m x 3.66m 1.83m (15' 3" x 12' 6")
- Fitted desk and shelved wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m 0.91m x 3.66m 1.83m (15' 3" x 12' 6")
- Fitted desk unit. Contemporary laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern 3 piece suite comprising PVC panelled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated 'Aqualisa' shower unit. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Chromed heated towel rail. Remote control velux roof light. Matching accessories.
- Situated just off Rashee Road within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Spacious stoned parking forecourt with parking for range of vehicles.
Cast iron gateway accessing spacious patio area in 'Tobermore' paving within screening perimeter low level brick walls in 'Tobermore' country stone.
Enclosed rear yard with patio area in 'Tobermore' paving.
Outside light. Water tap.
- Detached Block Built Shed 3.35m 1.83m x 3.35m 1.83m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
- Power points and electric lights. PVC double glazed French doors.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.