Modern 3 bedroom townhouse situated within this small Mews style development enjoying a pleasant open aspect and enclosed private garden to rear. The property is less than seven years old and has been finished to a superb turnkey specification throughout to include luxury fitted kitchen, as well as contemporary bathroom and cloakroom suites. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood panelled double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 2.74m x 3.66m 0.91m (13' 9" x 12' 3")
- Feature contemporary electronic fire. Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.35m 1.83m x 3.35m 0.61m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
- De luxe fitted kitchen in high gloss finish with range of high and low level units and contrasting walnut effect work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include 4 ring ceramic hob with electric under oven and overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer/ dishwasher and washing machine. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recessed under unit lighting and recessed LED floor lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- REAR HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C.
- Contemporary two piece white suite comprising flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hot press. Access to roof space storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 1.22m x 2.44m 2.74m (12' 4" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 1.83m x 2.44m 2.74m (12' 6" x 8' 9")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 1.22m x 1.83m 3.05m (8' 4" x 6' 10")
- Currently utilised as study.
- Modern 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower head. Complementary wall tiling. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling and mixer tap. Mirrored vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet.
- Situated within a small Mews style development, in Burnside Village in a quiet cul de sac location.
Paved parking forecourt supplemented with communal parking to rear.
Neat landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with patio area and pleasant open aspect.
Oil fired boiler house. PVC oil tank.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.