, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3JX
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain floor tiles / Glazed French doors to;
- Lounge with feature fireplace and solid wood floor / French doors to;
- Sunroom with feature vaulted ceiling / French doors to rear patio
- Kitchen with full range of modern "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer / Open to;
- Informal dining room with wood laminate floor
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in furniture, stable door to patio area and ensuite shower room and
- Luxury bathroom suite with large 12 jet spa bath and twin sinks
- Integral double garage with access to utility room / Attached office / gym accessed from outside
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Generous site with superb sun orientation and privacy to the rear
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow with sunroom and office extension offering incredibly well proportioned accommodation for those with a growing family and located in one of the most sought after developments in the Randalstown area. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out to include for modern kitchen units with integrated appliances, and luxury bathroom with large spa bath and twin wash hand basins together with a full range of built-in bedroom furniture and recently fitted ensuite to the master bedroom. The spacious lounge benefits from a feature fireplace and opens through to a generous sunroom overlooking the private rear garden and wooded glen beyond. With plenty of parking and access to the integral double garage and utility room, this well appointed property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood 6 panel entrance door with double glazed and frosted glass sidelights to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Decorative ceiling cornice. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator and single radiator. Cloaks cupboard. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:-
- LOUNGE 6.76m x 3.96m (22'2" x 13'0")
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with ornate wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. 2No double radiators. Hardwood double glazed French doors and sidelights to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.55m x 3.45m (14'11" x 11'4")
- Feature vaulted ceiling with low voltage down lights. Solid wood floor. 2No. double radiators. Hardwood double glazed window and French doors to rear patio. Floor and cill sockets..
- KITCHEN 3.45m x 2.92m (11'4" x 9'7")
- Modern "mussel" coloured woodgrain effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces and upstands. Wine rack. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and pull-out overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Microwave recess. Fully tiled walls. Feature lighting. Double radiator. Open square archway to:-
- DINING ROOM 2.95m x 2.44m (9'8" x 8'0")
- Double radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 6.53m x 2.95m (21'5" x 9'8")
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, overhead lockers, vanity unit with lighting, drawer sets and bedside cabinets with glass corner displays. 2No. double radiators. Directional spot lights. Hardwood stable door with diamond shaped frosted glass portlight to tegula brick patio.
- EN SUITE
- Large walk in shower enclosure with low threshold tray and glazed screen. Concealed flush W/C and trough style wash hand basin with feature mixer tap. Storage below. Large mirror and upright storage unit. Fully tiled wall to shower area. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage down lights. Extractor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 2.97m (13'1" x 9'9")
- Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- DINING/ BEDROOM 3 3.56m x 3.00m (11'8" x 9'10")
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.18m x 2.95m (10'5" x 9'8")
- Wood laminate flooring. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.92m x 2.84m (9'7" x 9'4")
- Large 12 jet spa bath with retractable shower head. Part tiled splashback. Display recess. Low flush W/C Twin sink unit in vanity with mixer taps and storage below. Inset mirror with over lights and storage. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FROM HALL
- Steps down.
- INTREGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.50m x 5.08m (21'4" x 16'8")
- Twin roller shutter doors. Power and light. Insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Oil-fired boiler.
Single glazed service to side.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.64m x 1.47m (8'8" x 4'10")
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer and chest freezer. Fully tiled floor.
- ATTACHED OFFICE 4.47m x 4.17m (14'8" x 13'8")
- (Max) Single radiator. Suspended ceiling with inset lighting. Deep window overlooking garden to rear. 6 panel hardwood door to outside.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Access to integral garage.
Pink stone display area. Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Mature conifers.
Graveled area to side with decorative wrought iron gate providing access to stoned area at rear.
Built-in seated area with shingle style wooden pitched roof and bench seating and set on tegula brick.
Open to well maintained rear garden in neat lawn and 6 ft timber fencing.
Tegula brick steps up to raised tegula brick patio with access to sun room and master bedroom.
Views over wooded glen area to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.