19 Burnside Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2HZ
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Living room with open fire and back boiler
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech effect high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with grey coloured suite / Access to large store room / Hotpress
- Oil-fired central heating / Sliding sash windows
- Extensive range of mostly stone built outbuildings some of which may be suitable for conversion / Stables and hayshed
- Approximately six acres of grazing land / Superb views to the front and rear
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an exceptional two storey stone built property accessed via a tree-lined tarmac lane with arched entry to a well defined courtyard of stone built outbuildings all set in circa six acres with superb views over the Six Mile Water valley to the front and Donegore Hill to the rear. Although perfectly located and oozing character, the property is in need of total refurbishment giving the ultimate purchaser the opportunity to finish the home in their own chosen style with the possibility of incorporating some of the outbuildings into the main residence (subject to necessary approvals). Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this unique property . Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.50m x 1.32m (4'11 x 4'4)
- Pitched and slated roof. Fully tiled floor. Part glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LOUNGE 5.54m x 3.18m (18'2 x 10'5)
- Open fire with decorative antique cast iron fire surround. Twin wall light points. Dual aspect sliding sash windows. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.61m x 3.40m (18'5 x 11'2)
- (max) Open fire with back boiler and brick surround. Fully tiled floor. Access to under stair storage. Fully tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.31m x 4.45m (17'5 x 14'7)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Pull-out larder unit. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range with wide stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Pine double glazed stable door to side garden. Pine door to enclosed rear courtyard.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 5.94m x 4.57m (19'6 x 15)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 5.56m x 3.25m (18'3 x 10'8)
- Dual aspect windows. Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- INNER LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m x 3.58m (15' x 11'9)
- Whisper grey coloured suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Double radiator. Door to;
- STORE ROOM / HOTPRESS 3.35m x 2.64m (11' x 8'8)
- Insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Tarmac tree lined laneway to parking area to front for up to ten cars. Pedestrian gateway to fully fenced "orchard" area with range of mature trees. Double timber gates through tin roofed archway. Access to first floor loft above Shed 1. Open to rear courtyard. Access to;
- LONG SHED 2 17.58m x 5.56m (57'8 x 18'3)
- ATTACHED SHED 1 9.78m x 3.61m (32'1 x 11'10)
- ATTACHED SHED 2 6.96m x 3.30m (22'10 x 10'10)
- Opening to outside.
- STABLE BLOCK 9.04m x 6.10m (29'8 x 20')
- 3No. stables. Additional door to rear.
- SHED 3 8.18m x 5.51m (26'10 x 18'1)
- In 2No. stables. Staircase to;
- LOFT 8.28m x 5.56m (27'2 x 18'3)
- Gable side door.
- SHED 4 11.51m x 4.04m (37'9 x 13'3)
- Attached to rear of house and may be suitable for conversion (subject to necessary permission). External concrete staircase to;
- LOFT 11.63m x 4.50m (38'2 x 14'9)
- Double radiator. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- SHED 1 5.61m x 5.16m (18'5 x 16'11)
- Attached to side of house and may be suitable for conversion (subject to necessary approvals). Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin.
- FOUR BAY HEAYSHED
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.