19 Abercorn Square
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FJ
- Impressive 2 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Breakfast/ Living Area
- Three Piece White Shower Room Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Intercom System
- Communal Parking Courtyard With Detached Store
- Excellent Location Close To Town Centre
- Delightful Views Over Memorial Park
Contemporary 2 bedroom second floor apartment in popular 'Abercorn Square' development within walking distance to local town centre amenities while also enjoying superb views over Memorial Park. The apartment has been well maintained by the present owners and viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Stairwell accessing first and second floors. Storage cupboard in landing.
- Front door. Oak effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING 5.18m 2.44m x 3.66m 2.74m (17' 8" x 12' 9")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in solid beech finish with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine and tumble dryer. Breakfast bar. Recessed gas boiler unit. Tiled floor to kitchen.
Oak effect ceramic floor to living area. PVC double glazed French doors accessing balcony.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 1.83m x 3.05m 1.83m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 1.83m x 3.05m 0.61m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressurised shower unit and sliding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories. Shaver point. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Delightful uninterrupted views over Memorial Park, close to town centre and all amenities.
Tarmac parking courtyard with allocated parking space supplemented with on street layby parking.
Detached store to rear.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.