185 Portglenone Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3EU
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor
- Lounge with feature fireplace and inset gas fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Contemporary style cream high gloss high and low level units / Open to;
- Living area with feature brick fireplace and multi-solid fuel stove linked to central heating and hot water / Corner bay window
- Utility room with access to separate W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with large ensuite shower room
- Bathroom suite in three separate rooms
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / Central vaccum system
- Attached double garage with elecricical operated twin doors
- Large site with superb views over surrounding countryside
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a recently refurbished and beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow with attached double garage occupying a generous site with outstanding views over the surrounding countryside to Tardree, Slemish and the Mourne Mountains.. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property benefits from a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area with recently installed luxury cream coloured high gloss units incorporating a large centre island and open access to the informal living area with feature brick built fireplace, solid multi- fuel cast iron stove with back boiler, PVC double glazed French doors to rear courtyard and corner window with outstanding views over surrounding countryside. With four generous bedrooms to include a wood paneled master with large ensuite, a modern bathroom suite with spa bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle and a utility room with arguably the best view in County Antrim, this property can only be properly appreciated following full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded portlight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Single radiator.
- Walk-in Hotpress 2.84m x 1.47m (9'4 x 4'10)
- Insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Full wall of shelving. Walnut effect wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 6.15m x 4.55m (20'2 x 14'11)
- (into bay window). Open fire (plumbed for gas) with polished granite surround and hearth. Low voltage downlights. Dual aspect windows. 2No. double radiators. Eight pane beveled glass French doors to entrance hall.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining 8.97m x 3.56m (29'5 x 11'8)
- Full range of cream coloured high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting "butcher's block" effect work surfaces. Inglenook recess with space for range style cooker and concealed overhead extractor. Plumbed for "American" style fridge freezer and dishwasher. Centre island with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Substantial ceiling raft with inset light points. American walnut effect semi-solid wood flooring. PVC double glazed door to rear. Open to;
- Living Area 3.96m x 3.30m (13' x 10'10)
- (into corner bay window)Brick built fireplace with slate hearth and cast iron multi-solid fuel stove linked to central heating and hot water. Low voltage downlights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Eight pane beveled glass door to;
- Utility 2.77m x 1.45m (9'1 x 4'9)
- Matching cream coloured high gloss low level units with contrasting "butcher's block" effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Separate W/C 2.06m x 1.17m (6'9 x 3'10)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 4.50m x 3.84m (14'9 x 12'7)
- Painted wood paneled walls. Double radiator.
- Ensuite 3.84m x 1.45m (12'7 x 4'9)
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Large fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with low threshold shower tray, glazed screen and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Tiled recessed shelving. Feature chrome "Old School" style heated towel radiator. Shaver point. Painted wood paneled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 3.56m (14'2 x 11'8)
- Feature ceiling with square set downlights. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8 x 9'9)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.86m x 3.48m (12'8 x 11'5)
- Currently fully fitted as a dressing room with range of built-in wardrobes, pull out drawers, open shelving and shoe rack. Single radiator.
- Bathroom Suite
- Sink Area 2.06m x 1.75m (6'9 x 5'9)
- Twin ceramic wash bowls with feature taps resting on coloured tempered glass surface with storage drawers below. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Door to;
- Separate W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Bathroom Area 3.86m x 1.78m (12'8 x 5'10)
- Spa bath with tiled splash back. Open low threshold walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed screen and "Aqualisa" power shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Stoned and tarmac drive to front and side. Large concrete parking area to side and concrete pathway to patio area. Double timber gates to side with access to additional parking / storage area. Integrated oil-fired boiler house. PVC oil tank. Plumbed for gas bottles. . Mature hedging and conifers. Extensive garden in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Access to;
- Attached Double Garage 6.65m x 6.05m (21'10 x 19'10)
- Electric remote controlled twin up and over doors. Power and light. PVC double glazed window to side. Service door to rear. Receptacle for central vacuum system.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that non of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.