, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EU
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Under stair storage
- Living room with open fire and feature painted pine and part polished cast iron surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door and full height window to rear
- Full range of cream country style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob and fridge
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen and electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating
- Extended tarmac drive to front and side with access through large wrought iron and timber gate to fully enclosed garden at rear
- Large detached garage 21'8'' x 13' with roller shutter door
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with large detached garage occupying a generous site within this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town. The property benefits from cream coloured country style fully fitted kitchen units with integrated oven and hob together with modern white bathroom suite to include electric shower over the bath. Outside, much of the front garden has been tarmaced to provide additional parking to compliment the extensive tarmac parking to the side and access to fully enclosed stoned parking area and large garage at the rear. Only on full inspection can one fully appreciate the benefits of this quality family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood double glazed entrance door to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Large and small door access to understair storage. Single radiator.
- Living Room 14'3 x 11'3
- Open fire with painted country pine surround and partially polished cast iron inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Picture rail. Twin wall light points. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 17'9 x 10'2
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units withcontrasting "butcher's block" work surfaces and upstands. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Integrated 'Smeg' 4 ring halogen hob and "Hotpoint" mid level double oven and grill. Stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Bullet lights to kick board. Tiled effect wood laminate flooring. PVC double glazed door and full size window to rear. 2 No. double radiators.
- First Floor Landing
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 11'0
- (into wardrobe recess). Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 9'10
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'8
- (max). Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled wall. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for up to 4 cars. Small well stocked shrubbery with feature railway sleeper edging. Outside light points and tegula brick pathway to front. Tarmac parking area to side with large decorative wrought iron and timber gate to fully enclosed garden at rear in pink stone display/parking and neat lawn. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. PVC tank. 6ft timber fencing. Stoned pathway. Access to:-
- Detached Garage 21'8 x 13'0
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Mostly wood strip walls and ceiling with access to loft storage above. Hardwood service door to side with leaded glass portlight.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL PURCHASERS
- None of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.