Excellent detached 4 bedroom villa, with detached matching garage, occupying a spacious corner site at the front of this popular development, off Victoria Road. The dwelling extends to circa 1500 sq ft and is finished to a quality specification throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and matching double glazed side screens.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. White 6 panel internal doors with matching skirting throughout.
- With contemporary 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. with push button flush and wall mounted sink unit with single lever mixer tap. Ceramic tile flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.96m 2.74m x 3.66m 1.83m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
- Attractive fireplace in oak surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Open fire. Oak effect laminate flooring. Front and gable side window.
- DINING ROOM 4.27m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.83m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Sliding double glazed doors to rear patio.
NB Planning permission passed for sun lounge extension to the rear of this room.
- KITCHEN 3.96m 2.44m x 3.05m 1.22m (13' 8" x 10' 4")
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet. Window pelmet with integrated lighting. Cooker point with overhead 'circular stainless steel extractor unit. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed unit lighting. Ceramic tile floor extending through to Breakfast Area. Composite double glazed back door accessing rear patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 2.74m x 1.52m 2.74m (7' 9" x 5' 9")
- Range of high and low level units. Matching wall and floor tiling. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recess for tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- With gable side windows. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space. Part floored. Electric light.
- MASTER BEDROM 4.57m 3.35m x 3.35m 2.44m (15' 11" x 11' 8" )
- Wall length mirrored wardrobes included.
- De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Low flush w.c. with push button flush. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 2.13m x 3.05m 1.52m (10' 7" x 10' 5")
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 1.52m x 2.44m 3.05m (12' 5" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m 1.83m x 2.13m 0.00m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower unit. Screen doors. Panelled bath with centred single lever mixer tap and shower head. Low flush w.c. with push button flush. Pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling and matching ceramic tile floor. Wall mounted mirror.
- Occupying a spacious corner site at the front of this popular development, off Victoria Road.
- Detached Garage 6.10m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (20' 0" x 10' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. PVC double glazed window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Water supply. Electric light and power points.
Kerbed and gravel driveway.
Front and side garden in lawn.
Spacious private rear garden laid in lawn within screening perimeter fencing.
Matching gateway at each gable side. Paved patio area.
Outside light. Water tap.
PVC oil tank located at rear of garage.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.