17 Moneynick Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3HW
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Spacious open plan lounge with bay window and feature fireplace leading through to:-
- Substanstial open plan dining area with PVC double glazed windows through to Kitchen area with high gloss mocha coloured high and low level units
- Utility area with access to ground floor W/C
- Living room with dual aspect windows and French doors
- Spacious first floor landing with seating area / Luxury Bathroom with modern white suite
- Four well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes or storage
- Detached double garage with attached garage and storage shed
- Oil-fired central heating / Double glazed windows
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a truly original and unique family residence situated on a spacious elevated site with outstanding views over the beautifully landscaped gardens and open countryside beyond. The property offers generous well proportioned accommodation together with a triple garage and is likely to satisfy the spatial requirements of even the most discerning purchaser. Recently extended to provide a substantial and very contemporary style kitchen area, the internal layout has also been re-configured to allow free flowing entertainment space throughout the ground floor with the addition of a generous utility hall and large ground floor W/C. The luxury kitchen units are further complimented by full range of integrated appliances plus bi-folding doors providing a curtain of light and views over the timber decked patio and garden area beyond. The full planning permission obtained also allows for a second floor area with additional master bedroom, dressing area and ensuite. Full details can be viewed in our office. Early viewing of this truly spectacular house is strongly recommended.
- Mahogany 4 panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor. Staircase to first floor. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- Lounge 20'0 x 14'7
- (into circular bay window). Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature marble surround and hearth. Feature panel effect ceiling. 2 No. double radiators. Twin wall light points. Dual aspect windows. Solid wood floor through open square archway to:-
- Dining Room 5.59m x 3.28m (18'4 x 10'9)
- Dual aspect windows in PVC double glazed units. 2.No double radiators. Solid wood floor. Open square archway to:-
- Kitchen 4.57m x 4.24m (15 x 13'11)
- Full range of high gloss mocha coloured high and low level units with contrasting wood block work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with directional mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with 'Smeg' stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Mid level 'Smeg' double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. 'Neff' dishwasher. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Feature corner window and bi-folding doors to timber decking.
- Living Room 5.51m x 3.43m (18'1 x 11'3)
- Open fire with wooden surround and marble inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows and double glazed French doors to side patio. Double and single radiator. Solid wood floor. Picture rail.
- Rear Hall / Utility Room 3.45m x 2.18m (11'4 x 7'2)
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Understairs storage. Concealed oil-fired boiler. PVC wood grain effect double glazed door to rear. Large ground floor W/C with low flush W/C, moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Double radiator.
- First Floor Spacious Landing / Sitting Area
- Access to loft. 2.No single radiators.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 4.09m (13'4 x 13'5)
- Built-in wardrobe with louvered doors. Wash hand basin. Two sets of double built-in wardrobes. Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 3.84m (13'3 x 12'7 )
- (max) Built-in wardrobe with louvered doors. Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 10'11
- Double built-in wardrobe with louvered doors and overhead lockers. Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator. Twin wall light points.
- Bedroom 4 9'2 x 9'1
- With drawer set, work stations, shelving and high level cupboards. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with polished mixer taps. Integrated 'Aqualisa' thermostatic power shower. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Partially tiled walls. Double radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Double Garage 19'9 x 17'4
- with twin up and over doors. Power and light.
- Attached Garage And Shed 17'4 x 16'0
- (max). Up and over door. Power and light.
- Sweeping, tree lined tarmac drive with access to substantial parking to front, side and rear. Extensive use of stone walling. Mature gardens in neat lawn and well stocked in conifers, shrubs and trees. Paved patio area and gold stone display. Extensive conifer hedging and Cherry trees.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.