, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BW
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room 13'9 x 11'4
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Three bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Spacious end of terrace sight with outlook over common green area
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
"PUBLIC NOTICE. 17 Beechgrove, Antrim, BT41 2BW. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £63,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. 12 Church Street, Antrim, BT41 4BA. 0289 4466777"
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house in this sought after location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from a large site with substantial space to the front, side and rear the property also looks out onto a large communal green area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Walk-in understair storage with meter cupboard. Glazed door to rear hall.
- Living Room 4.19m x 3.45m (13'9 x 11'4)
- Double radiator.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining 3.45m x 2.95m (11'4 x 9'8)
- Full range of light oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator.
- Rear Hall 3.18m x 2.74m (10'5 x 9)
- (formerly rear porch and single block storage shed) Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 2.69m (11'8 x 8'10)
- plus built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 2.95m (11'7 x 9'8)
- plus built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.69m x 2.64m (8'10 x 8'8 )
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with glazed screen and electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
- Low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate to fully enclosed front garden in lawn. Timber pedestrian gate to side garden in lawn and pink stone display. Timber decked patio area. 6ft. timber fencing. Outside tap. Pedestrian gate to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.