167 Belfast Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2ET
- Entrance foyer with wood laminate floor
- Dining hall with open fire and staircase to first floor
- Lounge with dual aspect windows and wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal living area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of beech Shaker style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and fridge
- Utility room with range of high and low level units / Accessto ground floor W/C
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with dressing room
- Large family bathroom 15'3'' x 9'1'' with modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Stoned driveway with parking for three cars / Timber detached garage / Garden to rear in neat lawn and timber decked patio
This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the locally renowned semi-detached cottages on the Belfast Road benefitting from a substantial two storey extension to the rear to provide deceptively spacious accommodation to both the ground and first floor. With many of the original characteristics retained,Mathis property is likely to appeal to a wide variety of potential users who want to have something quite original in such a sought after location. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC panel door to:-
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Wood laminate floor. Door to:-
- DINING HALL 5.13m x 3.51m (16'10 x 11'6)
- (max) Open fire with raised hearth. Wood laminate floor. Understairs storage. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.61m x 3.23m (11'10 x 10'7)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.89m x 1.68m (12'9 x 5'6)
- Full range of high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for chest freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. Door to:-
- GROUND FLOOR W/C 2.95m x 1.63m (9'8 x 5'4)
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- LIVING AREA 4.98m 4.85m (16'4 15'11)
- Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. 8 pane glazed French doors to dining hall. Double radiator. Open to:-
- KITCHEN 3.23m x 3.10m (10'7 x 10'2)
- Full range of beech shaker style high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting woodblock work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Small storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 4.78m (16'7 x 15'8)
- 2 No. double radiators.
- DRESSING ROOM 3.05m x 2.59m (10 x 8'6)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8 x 12)
- Woodstrip floor. Built-in storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.94m x 3.23m (12'11 x 10'7)
- (max.) Gable side window. Woodstrip floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.65m x 2.77m (15'3 x 9'1)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps and shower attachment. Tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. 3/4 tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Partially tiled walls to shower area. Extractor fan. Wood laminate floor. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving.
- Double entrance pillers with decorative gates and stoned drive to side with parking for 2 plus cars. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. Access to:-
- DETACHED WOODEN GARAGE
- Up and over door.
- Rear garden in neat lawn and stoned pathway. Raised timber detached patio. PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested by Country Estates at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.