Impressive first floor apartment in convenient location enjoying pleasant views over Memorial Park with secure gated parking area. The property is finished to a contemporary specification throughout to include modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and en suite. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Stairwell to first floor. Lift access.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved storage cupboard. Separate boiler room. Oak doors/ skirting/ architraves throughout.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA 5.79m 0.30m x 3.96m 0.61m (19' 1" x 13' 2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen in walnut shaker style finish with chrome door handles and contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with electric under oven and overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washer/ dryer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Complimentary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed sliding doors accessing balcony overlooking park.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 1.83m x 3.96m 0.00m (13' 6" x 13' 0")
- Feature window. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in mirrored wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Three piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror. Shaver point. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 3.05m x 3.35m' 0.00m (12' 10" x 11"' 0")
- Built in wardrobe. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed door accessing balcony.
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Matching accessories. Wall mounted mirror. Shaver point. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Conveniently located fronting onto Ballynure Road, within walking distance to all town centre amenities.
Pleasant views over Memorial Park at front elevation.
Communal parking to front. Twin electronic security gates accessing the rear car parking bay.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.