16 Moylena Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4JN
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 13 x 12'5 with open fire and freature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Rear hall with cloaks cupboard and access to ground floor W/C
- Spacious first floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with large built-in wardrobe
- Shower room with W/C and easy access shower area / "Triton" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Off-street parking to the front / Enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house in what is considered the most popular residential estate in Antrim, close to the town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard with light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units, oil-fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows and external doors, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC Double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m x 3.78m (13'0 x 12'5 )
- Open fire with feature mahogany surround, polished granite inset and hearth and electric coal effect inset fire. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.38m x 3.91m (max) (17'8 x 12'10 (max))
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surface. Double radiator. Space for fridge freezer.
- REAR HALL
- Single radiator. Sliding door to cloaks cupboard. PVC Double glazed door to covered rear area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and half PVC panelled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.05m (13'3 x 10'0)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6 x 9'9)
- Plus double doors to large built-in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.29m (9'0 x 7'6)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in wet room style shower area with "Triton" thermostatic shower unit. PVC clad walls and non-slip floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Pavier brick off street parking to front with paved patio and low maintenance borders, well stocked in shrubs and plants. Tiled step.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and paved yard at rear. Outside tap. Step up to hexagonal paved patio with feature edging and low maintenance borders in shrubs and plants. Feature wall and fencing. PVC oil tank.
- ATTACHED BLOCK BUILT STORE 2.57m x 1.30m (max) (8'5 x 4'3 (max))
- ATTACHED BLOCK BUILT OIL FIRED BOILER HOUSE
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been inspected at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.