, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2AN
- Entrance hall with "Chinese" slate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature fire surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of mid oak high and low level units
- Integrated double oven and hob
- Two ground floor bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with modern white "Victorian" style suite / Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- Two well proportioned first floor bedrooms / One with ensuite W/C and wash hand basin
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Pavier brick drive to front with off-street parking for three cars
- Detached garage / Fully enclosed and private garden to rear / Greenhouse
This is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to purchase a well appointed four bedroom semi-detached chalet style property with a detached garage in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town. The property offers generous, well proportioned accommodation with the flexibility of two ground floor bedrooms and a shower room plus two first floor bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite W/C. The mid oak kitchen also has the benefit of an integrated hob and double oven and the entire property benefits from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors. Ideally suited to both growing families and downsizers alike, this property will appeal to a wide array of individuals. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed, leaded and stained glass door and side light to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Chinese slate fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with mahogany hand rail and turned balustrading. Open to understair storage area.
- WALK-IN HOT PRESS
- Copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 4.19m (14'8" x 13'9")
- (Into bay). Open fire with back boiler and ornate mahogany fire surround with part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Twin wall light points. Ornate plaster cornicing and centre rose. Wood laminate flooring. Single and double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.17m x 3.58m (13'8" x 11'9")
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with leaded and stained glass displays. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and mid level double oven. Overhead extractor unit. Wine rack. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed and leaded glass door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 2 3.35m 3.05m x 3.05m 2.44m (11' 10" x 10' 8")
- Part wood panelled walls. Double doors with bevelled glass to enclosed display/ wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8" x 10'8")
- Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to built-in storage. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.44m x 2.06m (8'0" x 6'9")
- Modern white 'Victorian' style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 4.50m x 4.34m (14'9" x 14'3")
- Twin wall light points. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3" x 10'8")
- Double glazed roof lights. Single radiator.
- EN SUITE W.C
- With white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood strip walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Access to small loft.
- Pavier brick drive to front with parking for 3 cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.61m x 3.28m (18'5" x 10'9")
- Remote control roller shutter door. Power and light. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door and window to rear.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Raised well stocked borders. 6ft timber lapboard fencing. Range of trees.
PVC tank. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Outside lights. Green house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.