Bright spacious semi detached bungalow with large detached matching garage, occupying a prominent site within this popular development, close to local schools and all town centre amenities. The property has undergone a roof space conversion while the ground floor has been adapted to provide a living/ dining room. The bungalow offers adaptable accommodation to suit a growing family and viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with matching side panel. Laminate flooring. Radiator over. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 1.22m x 3.66m 1.83m (16' 4" x 12' 6")
- Adam style fireplace in wooden surround with marble/ granite inset and matching hearth. Electric fire inset. Laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING ROOM 4.88m 0.91m x 2.44m 2.44m (16' 3" x 8' 8")
- Twin aspect windows. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.05m 3.05m x 3.05m 2.44m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in 'whitewood' finish with woodblock effect work surfaces. Slot in electric cooker with overhead extractor unit. Inlaid sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Hardwood glass panelled back door. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Complementary wall tiling. Vinyl flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- With modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Fully tiled wall surround. Wall mounted electric shower over. Fixed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Push button w.c.
- First Floor
- Solid 6 panel wooden internal doors.
- GALLERY LANDING
- With wooden balustrading. Built in shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 2.44m x 2.44m 2.44m (12' 8" x 8' 8" )
- Range of built in robes with sliding doors. Gable side window and velux double glazed roof light. Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m 3.05m x 3.66m 2.44m (15' 10" x 12' 8")
- (At widest point). Velux double glazed roof light. Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Screen doors. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Velux double glazed roof light. Ceramic tile floor.
- Occupying a spacious private corner site, enjoying an open aspect to front elevation.
Twin pillars and gates into driveway/ parking.
- Detached Matching Garage 7.01m 0.91m x 3.96m 0.91m (23' 3" x 13' 3")
- Up and over door. Glass panelled side door and window. Sectioned to provide home office accommodation with radiator, electric light and power points installed. Oil fired central heating boiler housing. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Utility space located at the rear. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Large front garden laid in lawn within secure perimeter fencing.
Enclosed rear garden with extensive decked patio area.
Arched gateway at gable side. All within perimeter fencing.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.