, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BL
- Entrance hall with semi-solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C and separate under stair storage
- Living room with feature fire surround
- Kitchen with full range of white high gloss contemporary style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Rear porch with access to large walk-in storage facility
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower unit over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac off-street parking to the rear
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom mid terraced house in the ever popular Newpark estate on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out and benefiting from contemporary style white high gloss high and low level kitchen units, modern bathroom suite to include panel bath with electric shower unit over, PVC double glazed windows and external doors and gas fired central heating.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed door and side light to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi solid wood floor. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and tuned balustrading. Understair storage. Part glazed door to rear hall.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Low flush W/C. Wood strip ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 4.14m x 3.43m (13'7 x 11'3)
- Open fire with contemporary style polished limestone effect wooden surround and contrasting inset and hearth. Wood laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator. Part glazed door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'9")
- Full range of gloss white contemporary style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with polished glass effect splashback and pyramid style stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Mid level combination 'Bosch' oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Low voltage down lights. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open archway to entrance hall.
- REAR PORCH 2.36m x 1.47m (7'9" x 4'10")
- "Walnut" effect wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed door and side lights to rear. Wood strip ceiling.
- WALK-IN STORAGE 2.90m x 1.63m (9'6" x 5'4")
- Power and light. Space for tumble dryer..
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Former hot press now with gas-fired boiler. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate flooring. Door to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 2.72m (11'7" x 8'11")
- Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9" x 8'7")
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Play" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative boarder. Fully tiled floor. Chromed heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and raised flower bed.
Paved pathway. Low level walling.
Timber pedestrian gate to front path.
Double entrance pillars and timber vehicular gates to enclosed tarmac parking and paved patio.
Raised low maintenance stone display.
Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.