15A Main Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0QL
Modern two storey retail unit, suited for use as office/ show room, centrally located on the Main Street in Doagh Village, less than 2 miles from Ballyclare. Aluminum framed shop front with shutter and steel barred windows secure the property, with outside space accessed via metal gates at gable side. The three offices are supplemented with kitchen and bathroom. Oil fired central heating is installed. This is an excellent commercial unit and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Modern double glazed shop front and doorway.
- MAIN OFFICE 5.79m 1.83m x 4.57m 0.91m (19' 6" x 15' 3")
- Double and single radiators installed. Fluorescent lighting.
- With built in units. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Radiator.
- REAR HALL
- With stairs to First Floor. Access via shuttered door to rear yard.
- First Floor
- OFFICE 2 4.57m 1.83m x 4.57m 1.83m (15' 6" x 15' 6")
- Double and single radiators installed.
- OFFICE 3 2.44m 3.05m x 2.44m 2.13m (8' 10" x 8' 7")
- BATHROOM 2.13m 0.91m x 1.52m 3.05m (7' 3" x 5' 10")
- With w.c. and wash hand basin. Hot press.
- Small secure rear yard within 7 feet high perimeter wall.
- Rear Store 2.13m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.00m (7' 0" x 9' 0")
- Gable side access onto Main Street secured with metal gate.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.