Occupying an enviable position in a quiet end of cul de sac location, enjoying uninterrupted rural views to the front. This detached 3 bedroom villa extends to circa 1050 sq ft and offers excellent family accommodation to include en suite shower room and ground floor cloakroom. The property is finished to a modern specification throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood cottage style front door with double glazed inset. Side window. Ceramic tile flooring with decorative tile inset. Stairwell to first floor with pine balustrading.
'Whitewood' 4 panel internal doors throughout with pine architrave and skirting.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With white suite comprising push button w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Gable side window. Ceramic tile floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 0.61m x 3.96m 0.00m (15' 2" x 13' 0")
- Feature fireplace in rustic pine surround with cast iron inset. Open fire. Twin front windows. Laminate wooden flooring. Twin doors accessing:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.10m 0.91m x 3.66m 0.00m (20' 3" x 12' 0")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in maple finish with contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with under oven. Overhead pyramid style stainless steel sink unit. Window pelmet with integrated lighting. Recessed unit lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor extending through to Dining area. Hardwood panelled back door with double glazed inset.
- Dining Area
- With rack of ceiling spot lights. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio.
- First Floor
- With pine balustrading. Gable side window. Access to roof space. Hot press lagged cylinder immersion heater.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.57m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.44m (15' 0" x 11' 8")
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising push button w.c; pedestal wash hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle with folding screen door. Rack of ceiling spot lights. Wall mounted spot light.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.44m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 3.05m x 2.44m 0.30m (9' 10" x 8' 1")
- Laminate flooring. Fixed single bed frame. Twin doors to built in wardrobe.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Push button w.c; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated in a small quiet cul de sac at the rear of this popular development, enjoying delightful rural views to front elevation.
Extensive kerbed and tarmac driveway with parking bay at gable side.
Lawn to front and rear.
Rear garden bounded by perimeter fencing and secure gates at each gable side.
Extensive paved patio area.
Outside light. Water tap.
Oil fired central heating boiler with PVC storage tank.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.