15 Derryhollagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3HP
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 16'3 x 13'10 with open fire and feature surround / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door to side
- Full range of light oak high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower unit over
- Two well proportioned ground floor bedrooms / Two further bedrooms to the first floor (master with built-in drawers and wardrobes)
- Low flush W/C and feature wash hand basin to first floor
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Double timber gates to large, stoned yard area to rear open to extensive garden in neat lawn
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached bungalow benefiting from an attic conversion and occupying a large site just off the Moneynick Road between Randalstown and Toome providing easy access to the M2 motorway for those commuting to Belfast or Mid Ulster. The property has been fully upgraded to provide modern fully fitted kitchen units in light oak together with luxury bathroom suite to the ground floor and additional first floor W/C. Buyers should be aware that the current roadworks will move the main road to Toome approximately two fields away radically reducing the volume of traffic on the road to the front of the property but still allowing easy access to the superb road network connecting Belfast to the North West. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and flexibility of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door into:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. 2 No. single radiators
- LIVING ROOM 4.95m x 4.22m (16'3 x 13'10)
- Open fire with feature oak surround and part polished cast iron insert. Slate tiled hearth. Wooden laminate flooring. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.50m x 2.74m (14'9 x 9'0 )
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Wine rack. Over window pelmet. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with combination oven and grill. Stainless steel and glass overhead extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Double radiator. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Larder unit (suitable for integrated fridge freezer). PVC doubled glazed door to side.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.33m (12'5 x 10'11)
- Wooden laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.33m x 3.20m (10'11 x 10'6)
- Wooden laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 1.83m (8'6 x 6'0)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps. 'Triton' thermostatic shower unit over. Glazed screen. Low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor with decorative insets. Fully tiled walls with feature glazed mosaic inset. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder tank immersion heater and shelving above.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double Glazed roof light.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush w.c and mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Extractor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.60m x 3.20m (15'1 x 10'6)
- Single radiator. Access to eaves storage. Full wall of built in drawer sets, open shelving and low level wardrobes with access to eaves storage beyond. Gable side fire escape window and double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 4 4.04m x 3.68m at max (13'3 x 12'1 at max)
- Single radiator. Access to eaves storage. Storage recess. Double glazed roof light.
- Tarmac drive with adjoining paved area for side by side parking for 2 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and mature hedging. Timber pedestrian gate and double vehicular gates providing access to substantial stones parking for up to 10 cars. Galvanized, pre-fabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC Tank. Outside tap
- BRICK BUILT STORAGE SHED 2.46m x 1.93m (8'1 x 6'4 )
- Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for dryer. Extensive garden to rear in neat lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.